Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Originally Posted by domesticated I wouldn't worry about it. Ignorant people like that don't deserve ... Networking with PinStackers forum

Ronnie_C no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317B114E

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by domesticated View Post
    I wouldn't worry about it. Ignorant people like that don't deserve a second of your time anyway.

Very true....

its just the way it is.

TL_Ascend no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    319CD20F
    Quote Originally Posted by daniels75 View Post
    First of all, I am AFRICAN-AMERICAN. This is a post for all of the people that send me a request, I accept, you ask for a pic, you get one and then you disappear. If you would like to talk to someone caucasian, then say that as soon as you say hi to me. Don't wait until we get to know each other and chat and then when you get the pic, see that I am black and then delete me or all of a sudden go busy. It is very rude and disrespectful. I will talk with anyone. Race or sex does not matter to me. I didn't want to write this but it needed to be said. This has happened to me 4 times already over the last 2 days. Enough.

Jenny From PA - Pin 2426C19B.
    Hello!

I am somewhat of a newbie. I don't even use BBM. I had one contact, but he deleted me because I did not chat enough. Sorry about your experience. I will chat from time to time if you want.

Peace

TL_Ascend no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    319CD20F
    Quote Originally Posted by beeshabo View Post
    Well speaking of BBM,
    I recently got a request from some dude, he was foreign, and I thought it'd be kool to chat with someone who could tell me a little more about his country and stuff since I don't travel much (but would love to), and the convo started off good, and then it just got weird, he sent me a pic of some Hermaphrodite and asked me if liked that stuff...I instantly deleted him, it was disturbing!!

Anyways.....enough of that Lol
    WOW!

zakz no está en línea Stack level 3
    Dang!
    I agree, someone that twisted doesn't deserve your time.
    Let em deal with their issues.

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Might sound weird, but I wish we were ALL born blind. No physical interruptions, just heart to heart, soul to soul just as God intended. Then the only thing we would have would be each other.

"For the Lord does not see as man sees; for man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Sam. 16:7

dallas1125 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2576E92F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    That's a great scripture! I love it

alltelcurve no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    I don't have much free time to chat most of the time so my bbm contacts list is very short. But it honestly doesn't matter....race, gender, age, religion....I don't care as long as the conversation doesn't get vulgar.

I feel people who will only talk to people based on race, age, or their definition of beautiful are missing out on talking to some very interesting and fun people.

It's their loss.....don't let ignorant people bother you.

Thats funny! You did exactly what the original poster is complaining about. About a week ago. I know it's you because the pic you have under your name is the same one you sent me. LOL

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by alltelcurve View Post
    Thats funny! You did exactly what the original poster is complaining about. About a week ago. I know it's you because the pic you have under your name is the same one you sent me. LOL
    Huh? I'm not sure what you're talking about.....I've never sent my pic to anyone via bbm. I do remember replying to a thread you posted on, but I've never talked to you via bbm, so I'm not sure what you mean?????

dallas1125 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2576E92F
    Well, let's not point fingers here.

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Quote Originally Posted by dallas1125 View Post
    That's a great scripture! I love it
    We, as humanity, miss out on so many blessings(Friendship, love, brotherhood, etc.,) because we judge one another quickly...you notice, I said "WE"...that includes me. I daily fail and judge people on appearance, not so much race, but categorizing/classifying. It is in our nature, only God can change us, through Christ.

alltelcurve no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by alltelcurve View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    Huh? I'm not sure what you're talking about.....I've never sent my pic to anyone via bbm. I do remember replying to a thread you posted on, but I've never talked to you via bbm, so I'm not sure what you mean?????

I do apologize to azstar as I have gotten her mixed up with someone else. So I wanted to clear that up.

I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions. Can you ever find it in your heart to forgive me?
    Last edited by alltelcurve; 08-19-2008 at 05:07 PM. Reason: spelling

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Just a crazy mix-up, no hard feelings

I'm glad to clear it up though. I am certainly in no position to judge or deny others based on appearance or anything else. Me being an almost 40yr old, plain looking, on the chunky side, sometimes moody, and well I'll just stop there
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Sam123gil no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    A.S.K.
    Well I'm blue & work 53 hours a week. Is that why no one wants to talk to me?
    Last edited by jblackfish; 08-24-2008 at 11:50 AM. Reason: font color
    ~©®ĺ©kßë®®Ą~

jay_man33 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    301DFD64
    hell yeah - smurfs rock!

w/e.... I don't have a lot of time to chat. I'm 22, a home-owner, gov't employee (shush! ha ha), SOON-TO-BE-MARRIED, 2 dogs, 1 cat and CAN'T WAIT FOR KIDS!

So if you wanna chat - black, white, yellow....or blue! Drop me a line, I can't guarantee I'll always respond ASAP. But I'll always get back to ya!
    Best of Luck!

JM
    301DFD64

th0575 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    245BA541
    that really is sad..I have lost a few bb buddies b/c i am just really busy...never asked for a pic though..dont really care what the person looks like, or if they are married..I am married. i did not think people came here to "hook up" .....Stay strong shorty!
    NOTHING IS TO DIFFICULT AND NOT TRYING IS THE ONLY FAILURE!

ALWAYS WATCHING!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast