Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 102

Originally Posted by domesticated I wouldn't worry about it. Ignorant people like that don't deserve ... Networking with PinStackers forum

  1. #76
    Ronnie_C's Avatar
    Ronnie_C no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    PIN/ID
    317B114E
    Posts
    116

    Advertisement



    Quote Originally Posted by domesticated View Post
    I wouldn't worry about it. Ignorant people like that don't deserve a second of your time anyway.

    Very true....

    its just the way it is.

  2. #77
    TL_Ascend's Avatar
    TL_Ascend no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    PIN/ID
    319CD20F
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by daniels75 View Post
    First of all, I am AFRICAN-AMERICAN. This is a post for all of the people that send me a request, I accept, you ask for a pic, you get one and then you disappear. If you would like to talk to someone caucasian, then say that as soon as you say hi to me. Don't wait until we get to know each other and chat and then when you get the pic, see that I am black and then delete me or all of a sudden go busy. It is very rude and disrespectful. I will talk with anyone. Race or sex does not matter to me. I didn't want to write this but it needed to be said. This has happened to me 4 times already over the last 2 days. Enough.

    Jenny From PA - Pin 2426C19B.
    Hello!

    I am somewhat of a newbie. I don't even use BBM. I had one contact, but he deleted me because I did not chat enough. Sorry about your experience. I will chat from time to time if you want.

    Peace

  3. #78
    TL_Ascend's Avatar
    TL_Ascend no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    PIN/ID
    319CD20F
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by beeshabo View Post
    Well speaking of BBM,
    I recently got a request from some dude, he was foreign, and I thought it'd be kool to chat with someone who could tell me a little more about his country and stuff since I don't travel much (but would love to), and the convo started off good, and then it just got weird, he sent me a pic of some Hermaphrodite and asked me if liked that stuff...I instantly deleted him, it was disturbing!!

    Anyways.....enough of that Lol
    WOW!

  4. #79
    zakz's Avatar
    zakz no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    189
    Dang!
    I agree, someone that twisted doesn't deserve your time.
    Let em deal with their issues.

  5. #80
    Jbee's Avatar
    Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Posts
    1,859
    Might sound weird, but I wish we were ALL born blind. No physical interruptions, just heart to heart, soul to soul just as God intended. Then the only thing we would have would be each other.

    "For the Lord does not see as man sees; for man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Sam. 16:7

  6. #81
    dallas1125's Avatar
    dallas1125 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    PIN/ID
    2576E92F
    Posts
    1,610
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    That's a great scripture! I love it

  7. #82
    alltelcurve's Avatar
    alltelcurve no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    I don't have much free time to chat most of the time so my bbm contacts list is very short. But it honestly doesn't matter....race, gender, age, religion....I don't care as long as the conversation doesn't get vulgar.

    I feel people who will only talk to people based on race, age, or their definition of beautiful are missing out on talking to some very interesting and fun people.

    It's their loss.....don't let ignorant people bother you.

    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Thats funny! You did exactly what the original poster is complaining about. About a week ago. I know it's you because the pic you have under your name is the same one you sent me. LOL

  8. #83
    azstar's Avatar
    azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    12,882
    Quote Originally Posted by alltelcurve View Post
    Thats funny! You did exactly what the original poster is complaining about. About a week ago. I know it's you because the pic you have under your name is the same one you sent me. LOL
    Huh? I'm not sure what you're talking about.....I've never sent my pic to anyone via bbm. I do remember replying to a thread you posted on, but I've never talked to you via bbm, so I'm not sure what you mean?????

  9. #84
    dallas1125's Avatar
    dallas1125 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    PIN/ID
    2576E92F
    Posts
    1,610
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Well, let's not point fingers here.

  10. #85
    Jbee's Avatar
    Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Posts
    1,859
    Quote Originally Posted by dallas1125 View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    That's a great scripture! I love it
    We, as humanity, miss out on so many blessings(Friendship, love, brotherhood, etc.,) because we judge one another quickly...you notice, I said "WE"...that includes me. I daily fail and judge people on appearance, not so much race, but categorizing/classifying. It is in our nature, only God can change us, through Christ.

  11. #86
    alltelcurve's Avatar
    alltelcurve no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by alltelcurve View Post
    Thats funny! You did exactly what the original poster is complaining about. About a week ago. I know it's you because the pic you have under your name is the same one you sent me. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    Huh? I'm not sure what you're talking about.....I've never sent my pic to anyone via bbm. I do remember replying to a thread you posted on, but I've never talked to you via bbm, so I'm not sure what you mean?????

    I do apologize to azstar as I have gotten her mixed up with someone else. So I wanted to clear that up.

    I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions. Can you ever find it in your heart to forgive me?
    Last edited by alltelcurve; 08-19-2008 at 05:07 PM. Reason: spelling

  12. #87
    azstar's Avatar
    azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    12,882
    Just a crazy mix-up, no hard feelings

    I'm glad to clear it up though. I am certainly in no position to judge or deny others based on appearance or anything else. Me being an almost 40yr old, plain looking, on the chunky side, sometimes moody, and well I'll just stop there
    Twitter? My Apps List

    Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

  13. #88
    Sam123gil's Avatar
    Sam123gil no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    PIN/ID
    A.S.K.
    Posts
    1,098
    Well I'm blue & work 53 hours a week. Is that why no one wants to talk to me?
    Last edited by jblackfish; 08-24-2008 at 11:50 AM. Reason: font color
    ~©®ĺ©kßë®®Ą~

  14. #89
    jay_man33's Avatar
    jay_man33 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    PIN/ID
    301DFD64
    Posts
    272
    hell yeah - smurfs rock!

    w/e.... I don't have a lot of time to chat. I'm 22, a home-owner, gov't employee (shush! ha ha), SOON-TO-BE-MARRIED, 2 dogs, 1 cat and CAN'T WAIT FOR KIDS!

    So if you wanna chat - black, white, yellow....or blue! Drop me a line, I can't guarantee I'll always respond ASAP. But I'll always get back to ya!
    Best of Luck!

    JM
    301DFD64



  15. #90
    th0575's Avatar
    th0575 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    PIN/ID
    245BA541
    Posts
    51
    that really is sad..I have lost a few bb buddies b/c i am just really busy...never asked for a pic though..dont really care what the person looks like, or if they are married..I am married. i did not think people came here to "hook up" .....Stay strong shorty!
    NOTHING IS TO DIFFICULT AND NOT TRYING IS THE ONLY FAILURE!

    ALWAYS WATCHING!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •