Well, I've had my 8700r since launch, and I've been a member of Pinstack for ... Networking with PinStackers forum

514HH no está en línea Stack level 2

Does anybody else experience this?

Advertisement

Well, I've had my 8700r since launch, and I've been a member of Pinstack for bit now too, but I haven't been much of a BB Messenger user until recently. As akward as it felt to just browse forums and add random people, I did that - just to test it out and meet people from different places/walks of life.

Interestingly enough, here's how most of the convos go after a Request/Acceptance:

Person: Who is this?
    Person: Do I know you?
    Me: Hey. I'm ___. I just started messing with BB Messenger and saw your PIN on a thread on Pinstack for BB Messenger users so I thought I'd add you.. lol.
    Me: How's it going?
    Person: So I don't know you?
    Person: Bye.

Is it just me or do others experience this too? Maybe I just chose the wrong ones.. or maybe I have bad BB voodoo :P

With very few variations, this occurs a lot! I find it really odd seeing that these are people who are posting their own PINs on a thread meant to connect with random, anonymous BB Messenger users.

Anyways, for anybody who's into conversation, I'm a guy in his mid-20s from Montreal, have my own small business, work in entertainment and lifestyle marketing, not a big sports fan (I know.. I know) but I'm highly interested in physical fitness/bodybuilding (it's interesting okay!) and I don't know what else to write.

Feel free to send me a PIN request... I'll reply.

Oh... my PIN is 2049967F

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Re: Does anybody else experience this?

yeah I get that same conversation from time to time I ignore it and don't let it ruin my day. some people are rude or busy that's all
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

lovellbird no está en línea Stack level 3

My problem is more that someone will request to be added, I add them, and then when I am marked "unavailable" (because I am in class or with my family) they try to talk to me and delete me when I don't respond.

Or I get men that delete me minutes after finding out I am married. Those are fun too.

People are quirky sometimes. Never take it personal
    Lovellbird

514HH no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Haha.I get the quick deletes when I'm unavailable as well.

I don't take it personal or get offended at all. I just found it funny so thought I'd see who else experiences this.

sgtgarcia no está en línea Stack level 2

LOL I was laughing after reading that original post- Its like those with 2 million friends on myspace- What kind of link is made? "Oh yeah I once texted a person with joe in his username!"??????? Thats why I would just keep my PIN for those who need it, just ask. Questions about Wilmington, Army, etc. No Hi and bye (wasting my bandwith )
    "If you run...you will only die tired!"