I am a bell customer and recently I am finding that when I send an ... Networking with PinStackers forum

Skye91A no está en línea Stack level 1

Delayed email between Bell and Rogers customers

Advertisement

I am a bell customer and recently I am finding that when I send an email, either from my home or phone to a Rogers customer the mail is delayed by up to 24 hr hours or it is not sent at all. I have complained to Bell and they said it is a server issue however my email to non-rogers customers goes through immediately. Anyone else having this issue?

mgk2 no está en línea Stack level 1
    We are having the same problem, I wonder if you have found the reason for this issue. Our internet/email provider is Bell.ca and the emails we are sending to our Rogers.com friends or family are delayed, up to 24 hrs...

Does anyone know why???

Skye91A no está en línea Stack level 1
    I am getting fed up with Bell as all my friends and family with Rogers.com are receiving my emails 12-24 hrs after I send them if they get them at all. I keep getting notifications that they are not going through. I have contacted Bell for over 4 months now to report this issue and am getting no where. I was hoping someone else could tell me what they are doing. At least I know it is not just me.

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    It happens periodically with Canadian carriers. Although I have heard of it happening to Bell more than others. I'm not sure why but it used to happen once every 4 months or so. I'm shocked to see it happening more than that now. I'm with Rogers and Fido and I haven't had that problem in a very long time.

My suggestion, call Bell, give them hell, and get something credited or get something free for the next little bit. Extra long distance, free local calling, free text, data credit, or something else that better suits you. They can do it, don't let them say they can't! I've done it before

mgk2 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I did call BELL the other day and they admitted they had an issue with their servers, and that they were "working on it", but had no idea of a timeline for rectifying the issue. I like the idea of calling them to get a discount on our services, it would serve them right for dragging this on.