I am neither, but I am currently an ASL student who is volunteering at the ... Networking with PinStackers forum

BluesDrive no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241BC149

Deaf and HOH Stackers?

Advertisement

I am neither, but I am currently an ASL student who is volunteering at the Orange County Deaf Advocacy Center. I'd like to network with people who are deaf/HOH or who are involved in the community. I've heard blackberry's and sidekicks are common because of their full qwerty keyboards.

Pin: 241bc149

jdiiams no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24a04078

Re: Deaf and HOH Stackers?

i coached a teenager who was deaf, and had to txt with him and his mom to let them know when practice and games were. it was wonderful to be able to communicate with them, and not have to worry about me not understanding them. all qwerty phones are awesome for this.. the 8800, the 8310, the treo's, the new centro, the 8525, the tilt, all of these are AT&T phones btw. pin me if you have any questions about which phones are best for this situation.

pin: 24315E5F

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: Deaf and HOH Stackers?

I am currently studying ASL also. The two devices are very common. I am seeing a few more change to the BB but the majority of them still use the SK because of relay phone call service included on the SK. You can also PIN me if you need more help.

Angus_413 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    My wife is an asl interpreter!

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    ~via 8120 (wap.pinstack.com)~

New device and new pin in profile if anyone wants to chat. I upgraded shortly after this thread was created.