Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4S: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 ... Networking with PinStackers forum

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator

Advertisement

Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4S: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Dude. God, and LIFE are so much bigger than cigarettes. I am 55. I could tell you some stories.

Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4S: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

I would party until 4-5am. Sleep for an hour if that and go to work. Ahh the good old days.

At least I was responsible enough to go to work.

Well, part of the time anyway.

I lost a job once because of Wild Turkey boilermakers. Couldn't lift my head off the pillow.
    Last edited by RogerG; 05-04-2012 at 09:32 PM.

cmcooley no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    None
    This is jfcooleys wife and of all the times he has tried and attempted to quit this is by far the .....easiest.....probably not the best word but I think between not only all the support from family but also from all you guys as well as the health issues on the table, it has really helped and been an eye opener not only for him but for me as well. I, as well, did smoke for a while when I was younger but never really got addicted and was able to quit. I know its not easy and it won't be for the weeks to come but like all of you have said each day is a huge accomplishment and one day closer to the goal. I cannot thank you all enough for being such an awesome support group not only for him but for del as well. You all rock and I will keep tabs on my hubby and update periodically on here as well. I WON'T let him cheat at all! I promise!
    RogerG, Capdot and dushdavj like this.
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.". Philippians 4:13

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by cmcooley View Post
    This is jfcooleys wife and of all the times he has tried and attempted to quit this is by far the .....easiest.....probably not the best word but I think between not only all the support from family but also from all you guys as well as the health issues on the table, it has really helped and been an eye opener not only for him but for me as well. I, as well, did smoke for a while when I was younger but never really got addicted and was able to quit. I know its not easy and it won't be for the weeks to come but like all of you have said each day is a huge accomplishment and one day closer to the goal. I cannot thank you all enough for being such an awesome support group not only for him but for del as well. You all rock and I will keep tabs on my hubby and update periodically on here as well. I WON'T let him cheat at all! I promise!
    Given you're in the next room I'll refrain from a grumpy reply.
    RogerG and Delfim like this.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Cass. I'ma come up there and kick Jay's arse if he smokes again. And I'm not that far away from y'all!

Del, on the other hand is across the pond, so it'll have to be a virtual arse kickin'.

cmcooley no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    None
    You do what ya gotta do....ill hold him down if need be!
    RogerG likes this.
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.". Philippians 4:13

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Jay and Del, you need to keep these posts so you can look back at these problems and laugh, keep your sense of humor try and laugh. You are both doing well
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
    Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Jay, I don't have to tell you this, you already know. God is stronger than any addiction, circumstance, or problem in your life. There is NOTHING that can't be overcome through prayer and an immovable faith. Remember the mustard seed and the mountain.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

Del's several time zones ahead of us, so he's merely dreaming of tobacco at this point.

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    Good luck Delfim and Cooley!

I feel horrible...

I smoked while reading this thread.

KTW
    KTW no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Capdot View Post

I feel horrible...

Join then Capdot...think of all the money you could save on cigs and how many iPhones you can by...you could even by shares in apple. Besides its a good start my friend

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by Capdot View Post

I feel horrible...

I laughed when I read this.

A little less edgy today Jay?

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast