Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 17181920212223 LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Breathe, my brother. BREATHE! Did you you completely uninstall the Adobe stuff, delete everything related ... Networking with PinStackers forum

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator

Advertisement

Breathe, my brother. BREATHE!

Did you you completely uninstall the Adobe stuff, delete everything related to Adobe in the registries and try to reinstall everything? I had to do that once with some Java stuff.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Yeah. Imageready opens, illustratior, acrobat, all but Photoshop. Quitting for now. Nap time

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    The only thing that sounds right here is the cat being upset.
    Good luck with Adobe.

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Sleeping is dangerous with an upset cat, they get their own back by either sleeping on your face or eating the bird on your chest, when I had cats they did both to me, that's why I love dogs!
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
    Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2

You forget, Dave.....cats don't have owners.

Go figure.....I'm a dog guy, too and yet we have two large cats.

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    It's true Dogs are part of the family, cat's control the family, they choose where they live. Roger you are honored to have two cats willing to call your abode their home
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)

Well, for cats, they're pretty cool.

Both are rescue cats.

One we found wandering around our neighborhood pool. He was in bad shape. Skunked, fleas, attacked by something, can't hardly hear and bad eyes, too I think (although I think maybe may young son accidentally shined a laser light in his eyes). 750.00 after a vet visit and he was ours!

The other one we got from the humane society. Eats all day.

Both like to sleep with us, but they know better than to sleep on my side of the bed so my poor wife has to have close to 40lbs worth of cats on her side of the bed.

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Roger they sound it, in fact all cats are pretty cool (hence the expression in the fifty's Cool for Cats). 40lbs they must be pretty big! Our Rottie is 125lbs all muscle (at least that what she says!)

Wow, that's a big dog! Probably a real sweetheart, though.

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    To us yes not so friendly to others she likes to protect what she owns, and she considers she owns us.

That's the perfect dog, then. Hopefully she's obedient so she doesn't tear somebody apart who gets to close to her "property!"

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    She is very obedient when we are around, and will back off if we tell her but then she hovers around waiting for an opportunity in case we change our mind. She is a wonderful animal, gets stressed when I leave home on business, (gets bullied by the Pyrenean shepherd when I am not around and he is half her weight.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    I have two cats. Mother and son. And they don´t get on. Names: mother is Ice. He´s simply Tom. What a cat. Nothing bothers him, although he´s a hell of a hunter. Brings me lots of feathered presents. Rats he leaves outside.
    Now the dog. Winston, he´s a Beagle, but I´m sure he was a gardener in his previous life. Trees, plants, grass and anything that comes from the ground, he tends to cut down. Worse, my lawn looks like a battle ground. He has dug defensive trenches everywhere. Maybe he knows something I don´t.
    But he's a good alert dog. Since crime in Portugal is very low, all I need is a dog that warns me of small deliquency. Like keeping Tom away from the the kitchen when he catches some bird...
    They're good friends. And the Beagle keeps me company when I take a walk.

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    That's the way life should be Del. Your Beagle is probably preparing the defenses for the end of 2012, has the trenches dug for the coming war, he needs to defend the home, staying friends with Tom is a wise decision as he will hunt and bring back food in case you are diverted to another task. Beagles are great dogs, they work well in the hunting mode as well, so you have things set right

Just checkin' in on our ex-smokers. Hope all is well!