I just switched from an 8700 to an 8100, and have edited mp3's on my ... Networking with PinStackers forum

tloku no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Customized Ringtones for Bberry 8100?

Advertisement

I just switched from an 8700 to an 8100, and have edited mp3's on my computer and want to send them to my 8100 in good quality to use them as ringtones. Does anyone have any recommendations? I used phonezoo this afternoon, which worked, but the quality is horrible and the clips can only be 20 seconds. For the 8700 I used the coolservice, which was awesome, but it is not working for the 8100. Please send any recommendations you may have.

Thanks,
    tloku

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Customized Ringtones for Bberry 8100?

Hello tloku, welcome to pinstack.

If you want to upload your own ringtones you can use the desktop manager and transfer them to your BB.

Or you can go to www.box.net and they provide a free online storage which provides a link for download.

If you want to download already made ringers please check out www.mobile41.com, or even this thread... http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ne_thread.html

tloku no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Customized Ringtones for Bberry 8100?

I'm trying to use the box site and my bberry is saying "Request Entity Too Large", which is the same error message I got when I tried to use the other website. I don't have my cable to connect right now, and have a mac at home so don't know if that will pose an issue. I have tried to send the file via bluetooth too, and it is not working either, so I am thinking I may have the issue w/ the direct transfer over the cable as well. Is it possible that I need to change settings on the bberry device?

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b