Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I'm a butter fingers need I say more but I have a protective skin from ... Networking with PinStackers forum

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME

Advertisement

I'm a butter fingers need I say more

but I have a protective skin from decal girl, AND a hard clear case from Best Buy...so I'm safe, no scratches
    Providing customers with the latest in news and info along with experienced one on one tech support, training, product sales, exclusive themes and more.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by rok8man View Post
    I have two bb's, a 7100i and an 8100. I seem to drop the 7100i a lot more and it sits in my night stand and I am always dropping it as I reach for it to hit the snooze button when the alarm goes off. I keep my 8100 in the pouch it came in and have dropped it once. The 7100 is a tank and keeps on ticking lol

Yup. I have a FOUR YEAR OLD 7100t that has been dropped, thrown, fallen off the bed, run over, etc and STILL works as a backup.

Anela808 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    4M32KN0W
    hmmm....a month....10 or more!

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    10 or more in a month!!! That's a definite crime against your blackberry. I still haven't dropped mine *Knock on wood*

nickjoedotcom no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30C1D19D
    Working around wireless, seeing all the phone abuse (not just BlackBerries) is rather sad. I do have some battle damage to mine as well. Strangely it happened when it was in the case...hmm. Oh well, thank goodness for early upgrades and whatnot.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    I must say that my trusty old 7130c is also one of those incredibly durable BlackBerry models. Although by a stroke of luck, it's never been dropped, the amount of usage it's seen is quite remarkable. To this day it remains one of my favorites & performs as good as new. An amazing feat in itself.

BlackBerrys.. You gotta love em!

via RedBerry *8310*
    (wap.pinstack.com)~

NightFire no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Wheel
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    My 7290 has been dropped on ceramic tile and in the middle of a busy intersection. Other than some nicks at the edges (which made me twitch terribly at the time), it is fine.

In a terrible twist of irony, my 8310 was knocked out of my hand by my toddler son while I was attempting to adjust a new screen protector. I couldn't believe my eyes when I discovered my BB hadn't a scratch; it had kissed tile, too!

Jotacon no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317CA53E
    I've only had mine a few days now, but I haven't dropped it myself. It's a used Blackberry, so it has some damage on the edges. I never really dropped any of my previous phones, or handhelds, so I'm hopeful.
    Josh Little
    Pearl 8130c - PIN 317CA53E

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by tgeekb View Post
    I have to admit, I don't understand people who drop their phones all the time. Carpal tunnel?
    This is exactly why I switched to a full keyboard device.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    two weeks ago, feeling very self-righteous that I had never dropped my 8300, I posted in this thread. Yesterday I was in the bathroom and went to put it on the vanity while I took a shower. It slipped out of my hand and fell what seemed to be 50ft to the tile floor and hit HARD!!! Cover goes one way, phone goes the other way. After regaining my composure and recovering from a mild heart attck, I picked it up-ERROR MESSAGE. No, this cant be. Did soft reset, absolutely no marks or damage to it. Thanks Seidio. (maybe I could be in one of their commercials).

Tigeron99 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    31c85102
    I was habitual BB dropper with my 7100i... that thing was a brick! I upgraded to an 8330 and I finally got it out of my system, it slid of my bed this morning on to the rug... she still nice and purdy looking though. NO scratches, nada.

makenzie678 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    -
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I drop mine a lot.. But can someone tell me what an otter box is?

bajanbastard no está en línea Stack level 4
    The very first day i got my 8100 it was charging on the wall charger and my ex girlfriend's dog run through the house tripped on the charger and my BB hit the ground with a stomach churning 'blat!'

I released a blood curdling howl that would make hardened men freeze with overwhelming fear.
    Device history: 8100 > 8320 > 8900 & 9530. Keep crackin'

Safiy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    When I do drop my phone it's usually on my lap and i'll forget it's there when I stand up. I don't really have an average though.

bajanbastard no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Safiy View Post
    When I do drop my phone it's usually on my lap and i'll forget it's there when I stand up. I don't really have an average though.
    You too huh? Lol
    Device history: 8100 > 8320 > 8900 & 9530. Keep crackin'

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast