Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Originally Posted by grapemist I wake up in the morning with a blackberry imprint somewhere ... Networking with PinStackers forum

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by grapemist View Post
    I wake up in the morning with a blackberry imprint somewhere on my body because it floats around in my bed and I sleep on it.
    --------
    Whew! And I thought I was the only one with this "issue".....

BlackBerry by RIM
    Simply Brilliant!

via RedBerry *8310*

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax
    I dropped my 8310 once when it was outside the holster. Nice scratch near the "GPS" symbol. That was the day my BSE came in the mail.

Now I have the BSE and my holster. I've dropped it a couple times in the holster, thats it.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by krosli View Post
    I drop the bloody thing on the ground at the mall where I was to get the skin. Truth be told, I almost cried and my heart probably skipped 2 beats.
    --------
    Only 2 beats? Sheesh... You are doing great .....

All I did was drop mine on the carpet at home & I about......well you get the picture....

BlackBerry by RIM
    Simply Brilliant!

via RedBerry *8310*

rok8man no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have two bb's, a 7100i and an 8100. I seem to drop the 7100i a lot more and it sits in my night stand and I am always dropping it as I reach for it to hit the snooze button when the alarm goes off. I keep my 8100 in the pouch it came in and have dropped it once. The 7100 is a tank and keeps on ticking lol

pbent no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    242DA52A
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    --------
    Whew! And I thought I was the only one with this "issue".....
    My berry sleeps in my bed every night. One morning I did wake up on top of it.....it was really warm and the battery was dead.....I was scared I cooked it.....but I removed the battery right away let my BB cool a few minutes and put in a fresh battery and all was good. The hot battery charged fine later that day.....but I was scared for a few minutes! Now it gets out in a safe spot on my bed.

About dropping it.......I've dropped my new 8130 4 times in 3 months.......more than any other phone I've ever had.....I guess that's because I use it more than any other phone...... but it's been pretty tough so far.

ray244190 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    askme
    Dropped my curve once. Ridin down the road with my curve in my lap, stop to get out and what happens.......it goes sliding across the parking lot.
    All I could do is watch it just slide along. That little ball really helps it get speed up. Probally went 15' or better.
    I go to pick it up with my anger starting to roll at myself for being as stupid as I was. Roll it over to see what the damage, is and I had little scrathes on the ball and two small scratches outside the screen area.
    Normal is but just a setting on a dryer

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    Quote Originally Posted by rok8man View Post
    I have two bb's, a 7100i and an 8100. I seem to drop the 7100i a lot more and it sits in my night stand and I am always dropping it as I reach for it to hit the snooze button when the alarm goes off. I keep my 8100 in the pouch it came in and have dropped it once. The 7100 is a tank and keeps on ticking lol
    Haha I used to have a 7100x and the durability was awesome... definitely a trooper

cgaliffi no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22D95A46
    When I had my 8130 I dropped it a couple of times-thank God it was on the carpet when this occurred. I've had my 8830 for a week so far and no slip ups without a case. My Seidio case is on its way so I'll feel more relieved when I put that on over the phone!

tgeekb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2102EF9F
    I have to admit, I don't understand people who drop their phones all the time. Carpal tunnel?
    Never wanted to be a simple man...

riff_raff no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    26853B59
    Quote Originally Posted by grapemist View Post
    Ive dropped my phone once in 4 months. It pretty much stays attached to my hands. I wake up in the morning with a blackberry imprint somewhere on my body because it floats around in my bed and I sleep on it.
    What a lucky Pearl, a lucky Pearl indeed....

iruiz no está en línea Stack level 2
    Twice already this month
    ISABEL

James80 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31955D4A
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~LMAO Ray! Dang 15' is a long way. That might go down as a record in Blackberry history lol .

T3UF no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3026ED6E
    well i really havent droped it but my cat ate my qw button the other night, what a pain to txt without it, luckly i have the insurance plan through my carrier so they sent me a refurb. w00t.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    I bought my first Pearl 8100 off of Craigs List (to avoid a 2 yr contract)and it was pristine, well, late one night I got this wierd feeling and I went out to the living room to see my 4mo old puppy with something in his mouth. Went to look and well you know. He had my Pearl in his mouth. I woke up the whole house screaming when I realized he had my BB.. He put a nasty scratch right on the screen and around the edges.

Of course I couldn't stand looking at the scratch, so I ended up getting a new one w/contract (cheaper to upgrade) and sold that one on Craigs List. Now my Pearl never is in reach of my puppy, but it was an expensive lesson..
    Last edited by pdxmatts; 03-26-2008 at 10:04 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast