Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

So I'm sure we all are familiar of the feeling when we get that brand ... Networking with PinStackers forum

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337

Thumbs down Crimes Against BlackBerrys

Advertisement

So I'm sure we all are familiar of the feeling when we get that brand new phone... and then the dreadful day comes when we drop it for the first time!
    So this thread is for all the phone droppers out there. State how many times per month, you drop your blackberrys... even if it's 0.

I used to drop my phone about 5 times a month, but I've had my new Curve for 6 weeks now without dropping it once (Hope I didn't jinx myself)

Joanna87 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I drop my phone all the damn time! and now that i got a jelly it doesnt getting a scratched up because my lovely jelly is there to save the day!! lol

James80 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31955D4A
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Dropped my 8830 for the first time about 2 weeks ago. I was runnin my mouth and thought I was sliding my phone in the holster, instead it missed the whole thing and fell on the concrete outside, I couldve cried. Now I have a big gash in the upper corner of the phone. I need to seriously get some skins!

cfrench no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I have noticed sense I had got my cases for my phone, I haven't dropped it. Why is that!

saukrateaz no está en línea Stack level 3
    I drop it quite often because I always have it in my hand. It never really gets damaged though.
    "When you do the common things in life in an uncommon way, you will command the attention of the world."
    -George Washington Carver

XLiMBS no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    20F3D846
    I don't seem to drop my BlackBerry at all, in fact, most of the times my berry hits the floor is because I threw it at someone out of anger, lol

I don't worry about it too much though since I have it in a seidio case.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

mrmoe no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Guilty as charged ! Was ridin-da-punani and it fell.

i700plus no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    317F86F5
    Ihate it when I drop my phone... So far I haven't dropped my BB but In the past I have always dropped all my phones at least once. Once its dropped the scratch is the first thing I see when I look at the phone.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

grapemist no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Posted
    Ive dropped my phone once in 4 months. It pretty much stays attached to my hands. I wake up in the morning with a blackberry imprint somewhere on my body because it floats around in my bed and I sleep on it.

krosli no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    747101D2
    I was so careful that I was trying not to drop the phone. So I decided to get a skin so as to protect the phone. That very morning just before I got the skin, I drop the bloody thing on the ground at the mall where I was to get the skin. Truth be told, I almost cried and my heart probably skipped 2 beats.

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    The classic one for me is using the phone, on my headset, while I'm driving. Then when I get out of the car, it falls off my lap and onto the concrete If I'm lucky, it will hang on and dangle from my ear but that's usually not the case

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmoe View Post
    Guilty as charged ! Was ridin-da-punani and it fell.

Oh my LMAO

And to answer the question that the thread was created for, since the 7100t, I have lost count of the times I have dropped each model I have used (7100t, 7105t and 8100). I didn't drop my 7730 that much (or ever remember dropping it much).
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 03-26-2008 at 02:09 AM.

BluesDrive no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241BC149
    A month? I drop my phone at least 2 times a day. 'Tis why I got an otterbox.
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...rry_curve.html
    My detailed tutorial on painting your blackberry.

mjwood0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    I was gonna say -- with my Pearl, I think I dropped it about 10 times total in the 1 year + I had it. Now that I got my Curve, I immediately got an Otterbox and haven't dropped it once.

I'm sure that will change, but I feel pretty safe with it in the Otterbox.
    As always, just my opinion...
    mjwood0 (at) pinstack (.) com
    Remove PTT | OS Upgrade

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Ive had 4 differnt models, and im glad to say i only dropped my 8700 one time, but luckily it was in the holster. I have never dropped my 8300. If i do you will never read another post from me as i will have a massive heart attack. So, if all of a sudden i stop posting....you'll know why.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast