I am getting ready to purchase a Blackberry Pearl for my wife. I am trying ... Networking with PinStackers forum

eutamis no está en línea Stack level 1

Convenient Month View Calendar

Advertisement

I am getting ready to purchase a Blackberry Pearl for my wife. I am trying to find a calendar program do download that will make the calendaring easier for her.

I have the Pocket Informant program for my Windows Pocket PC calendar. It provides icons on the month view so that a person can easily see what their month schedule is like. (rather than dots indicating that you have "something" going on that day, every day would have a dot.)

Do any of you have a recommendation for a program that would function similarly on the Blackberry Pearl.

Again, Thank you for your time...

eutamis no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Convenient Month View Calendar

sorry I just realized that this is in the wrong topic.... but I still need an answer... Thank you and sorry for the confusion

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Hi eutamis, welcome to pinstack. You may want to check www.handango.com for an app, but I truthfully dont recall anything like what you desire.

I do find the built in calender handy, but it does not have any features that wow me...

likefre no está en línea Stack level 4

Welcome Eutamis...

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Welcome to the Stacks Eutamis. Let us know if there is anything else we can help with.