I am very confused folks , I had to get my Blackberry replaced tonight so ... Networking with PinStackers forum

matthewclay2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    216D36CE

Confusion?!? Help PLeasE

Advertisement

I am very confused folks , I had to get my Blackberry replaced tonight so I got a new BBerry and a new PIN. SO last night i did a back up so i could keep all my numbers and setting and stuff , well anyway today i restored this BB with my old settings from my previous BB , it worked fine but wat confuses me is that I still have my old contacts in BB messenger and I'm still sending them messages with no issue , did it change my PIN for me without me or my messenger contacts realizing it or am i still sending messages from my old PIN (I dont think that is possible) please advise , _ thanks Stack Homie - Matthew

takadante no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24B2C963

Re: Confusion?!? Help PLeasE

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

You are sending your contacts messages with your new PIN. When your contacts receive them, it asks if they would accept your request to be added as a friend.

dtole no está en línea Stack level 5

Matthew, you ARE sending messages with your new PIN, but your people will NOT receive an add request, unless you send them a new request.

What will happen is, they will have you on their list twice...basically you almost need to send messages to all of your people telling them to delete you and re add...
    Last edited by dtole; 12-11-2007 at 06:37 PM.
    D-Tole

matthewclay2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    216D36CE

Thank you so much i was very confused