Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Well I would have to say..... HOOK'EM HORNS!!! Really wish Texas A&M would have beaten ... Networking with PinStackers forum

rifraf2009 no está en línea Stack level 4

Advertisement

Well I would have to say..... HOOK'EM HORNS!!! Really wish Texas A&M would have beaten Georgia, and I would really like to see Tebow cry again!

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Not you Randy?? You know better Glenn. Colt McCoy and Jordan Shipley will show the Tide what it feels like to cover a true offense!! Not to mention make you see what the guy who actually deserved the Heisman will do to your D!! Just kidding it will be a good game and I will honestly not even try to call it. I will cheer for my team but I will enjoy it no matter what. Good luck but remember you will be playing a QB and not a future NFL FB!!

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by rifraf2009 View Post
    Well I would have to say..... HOOK'EM HORNS!!! Really wish Texas A&M would have beaten Georgia, and I would really like to see Tebow cry again!
    I picked them in my bowl picks but knew better and paid for it...Typical Aggies!! Tebow will cry again there is one more game for him isn't there??

Yeah he's got 1 more. I get ragged all the time about being a Texas fan and living in Georgia. I live about 30 minutes north of Tallahassee Florida, and my wife is a HUGE FSU fan. My little sister went to Georgia, so we know who they root for. And my oldest sister's husband is the biggest Alabama fan on the face of the planet. So! I told him, I'm not gonna say Alabama CAN'T beat Texas, but if anyone DID, I had rather it be them than Florida!

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Oregon Ducks are my favorite team. I am looking forward to the Rosebowl. I even made a theme for U of O here:

http://forums.pinstack.com/f241/83xx..._theme-105823/
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16
    Last edited by pdxmatts; 12-29-2009 at 06:17 AM.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    All I know is that UT's line had better do a better job protecting the QB than they did against Nebraska. Bama's blitz package is the best in the nation-bar none. Randy-what offense? All you have is a QB/WR. Dont forget where the Heisman trophy winner goes to school.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

PIN/ID
    nada
    He will be crying tears of pure joy
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    All I know is that UT's line had better do a better job protecting the QB than they did against Nebraska. Bama's blitz package is the best in the nation-bar none. Randy-what offense? All you have is a QB/WR. Dont forget where the Heisman trophy winner goes to school.
    Yes I know Glenn!! Another over rated winner just like the last 2 but its all good. This game will go one of two ways. Very close all the way or a total blow out by either Texas or Bama. I pick Texas...lol but we all knew that!!

PIN/ID
    nada
    Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    Yes I know Glenn!! Another over rated winner just like the last 2 but its all good. This game will go one of two ways. Very close all the way or a total blow out by either Texas or Bama. I pick Texas...lol but we all knew that!!
    I hear you my friend. But just ask Mr. Bradford about those SEC defenses. Good defense beats good offense EVERY time. All I have to say to Colt McCoy is make sure your chinstrap is tight my man. It will be a good one.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional
    Im rootin for Bama. Its the Crimson red that gets my eye.

iLord is DEAD!

[QUOTE=chokem;1232619]All I know is that UT's line had better do a better job protecting the QB than they did against Nebraska. Bama's blitz package is the best in the nation-bar none.

Well Alabama doesn't have Suh either. That guy was amazing!

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional
    You are absolutely correct bout that my friend!!! Nebraska never had a chance without him, barely had one with him. That boy has heart.

[QUOTE=rifraf2009;1232755]
    Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    All I know is that UT's line had better do a better job protecting the QB than they did against Nebraska. Bama's blitz package is the best in the nation-bar none.

Well Alabama doesn't have Suh either. That guy was amazing!

iLord is DEAD!

And give the Texas defense a little credit too! How many total yards did they allow all year compared to Alabama? Either way, I think this promises to be one of the best championship match ups in a long time!

PIN/ID
    nada
    And give the Texas defense a little credit too! How many total yards did they allow all year compared to Alabama? Either way, I think this promises to be one of the best championship match ups in a long time!
    So you're telling me you think UT would be undefeated in the SEC like Alabama? I give UT's defense credit, but please, no way did they play the same competition, week in, week out like Alabama did. Thats why Alabama and Florida were no. 1 ALL year even though there were several undefeated teams. And I agree, it will be a very good game and good luck to Texas.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

Don't get me wrong, being from the south where the SEC is ALL anyone here cares about, I know FULL well about there defense. And not to take anything away from them, but everyone knows all Florida had was Tebow! And Alabama has Ingram. But how many stars does Texas have on both sides of the ball. And they're all young too! That's why I say this should be the best game of the year! And if the Texas line can only protect Colt and keep him on his feet, it should be interesting.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast