Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

This child and his family are definitely in my prayers. Children are nearly invincible he ... Networking with PinStackers forum

Darnell no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

This child and his family are definitely in my prayers. Children are nearly invincible he will find his strength and recover completely, I have faith in his willpower.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator

Re: child in need of prayer..

This get well note is just one way of visiting you in thought today. My 8 and 7 yr olds wanted me to tell you to stay under your blankie until you feel better Get well soon and beat this thing.

From the Matt Family

Lowrider no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

Prayers are in!
    -----------------------------------
    Thx a lot!
    Low
    OSU Buckeye's # 1

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME

woke up this morning after long night at work and thought I would see how this thread was doing. It brings a tear to my eye knowing that so many of you are willing to pray for this child that you don't know.
    Many of us are parents, and I know when my daughter had her brain surgery and 2 open heart surgeries that I was so scared..and cried at times also. I love each and every one of you so much. I will be calling his mother today (I went to school with her) and showing her this....
    Thank you for keeping it going, Zeffen is a wonderful boy!
    Providing customers with the latest in news and info along with experienced one on one tech support, training, product sales, exclusive themes and more.

doughboy4life no está en línea Stack level 4

Father God you said in ur word that when 2 or 3 gather in ur name their you are in the mist of things I ask right now in Jesus name that as the ppl from pinstack come together upon this thread that you would lift this little man up and I'am already believing it's done in Jesus name I pray Amen.

pda.teck no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    210DAC53

I will add to my prayers for sure. As a father I can only imagine how that family must feel.
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    Spelling doesn’t determine your I.Q.
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")

PIN/ID
    ASKME

doughboy that was very very nice.... you have no idea how much this means to Zeffen
    Providing customers with the latest in news and info along with experienced one on one tech support, training, product sales, exclusive themes and more.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada

Quote Originally Posted by doughboy4life View Post
    Father God you said in ur word that when 2 or 3 gather in ur name their you are in the mist of things I ask right now in Jesus name that as the ppl from pinstack come together upon this thread that you would lift this little man up and I'am already believing it's done in Jesus name I pray Amen.
    Amen Father.

James80 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31955D4A

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~My prayers go out to Zeffen and the family as well. Cancer is one of the many things we have to go through living in this imperfect world. At least it was found and treatment is underway. We had a family friend who had cancer and didn't know it until a week before he died. Stay strong Zeffen, you'll be back on that soccer field soon. Maybe when I get old I'll hear of a star soccer player who overcame all odds...YOU!!

PIN/ID
    ASKME

Update...
    Zeffen started his treatments today, I thought it was yesterday but they were getting prepared. He did very well but dad emailed me to say that he is somewhat shaky and having some headaches :cry:. Stay strong my boy, you can do this....

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada

Monica-PLEASE keep us posted.

crackberryist no está en línea Stack level 3

I'm an practicing muslim from Istanbul/Turkey, praying 5 times a day. From now on Zeffen will be part of all my prayers. Faith in God has no borders.
    WHY USE DRUGS IF YOU GOT A CRACKBERRY
    UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE I'M THE ONLY "ACTIVE" STACKER IN TURKEY

PIN/ID
    ASKME

I agree and thank you all. Zeffen is feeling better right now, afternoons are usually tough for him. I talked to his dad this morning and when I told him about my stack family and all the post he started to choke up (that's good)
    I will be sending all these wonderful posts to Zeffens mom today and asking if she needs any help.

Once again, thank you for keeping him in your prayers.
    Monica

PIN/ID
    ASKME

thread bump so ppl see this....

DocGo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me

Hey Monica, please continue to keep us all updated on Zeffen's status. God bless!
    8900-user
    DocGo

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast