Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22

Hi, just saw that cherrichiodo is at exactly 10.000 messages at pinstack. Congrats Cherri.... Networking with PinStackers forum

  1. #1
    crackberryist's Avatar
    crackberryist no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    261

    cherrichiodo is +10.000 messages

    Advertisement



    Hi, just saw that cherrichiodo is at exactly 10.000 messages at pinstack.

    Congrats Cherri.
    WHY USE DRUGS IF YOU GOT A CRACKBERRY
    UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE I'M THE ONLY "ACTIVE" STACKER IN TURKEY

  2. #2
    peguero's Avatar
    peguero no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    PIN/ID
    21958312
    Posts
    979

    Re: cherrichiodo is +10.000 messages

    WOW Cherrichiodo, Do you live on Pinstack?

    bloodshot red eyes, thumbs atrophied, berry plugged into charger at all times... lol

    Congrats man - He needs to get some kind of award for that one. Seriously
    5RAWMINUTES!

    "Things that you want to change in the world have to start inside yourself. You have to be thinking. You have to be resisting. You have to be talking."
    – George Carlin

  3. #3
    j llama's Avatar
    j llama no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME
    Posts
    4,319

    Re: cherrichiodo is +10.000 messages

    Wow, thats dedication.

    Congrats on being a post-a-holic Cherri, hehehe
    BlackBerry® Certified Support Specialist

  4. #4
    j llama's Avatar
    j llama no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME
    Posts
    4,319

    Re: cherrichiodo is +10.000 messages

    Quote Originally Posted by peguero View Post

    Congrats man - He needs to get some kind of award for that one. Seriously
    lol, Cherri is a hot chick, not a dude, lol
    BlackBerry® Certified Support Specialist

  5. #5
    crackberryist's Avatar
    crackberryist no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    261

    Re: cherrichiodo is +10.000 messages

    Quote Originally Posted by peguero View Post
    WOW Cherrichiodo, Do you live on Pinstack?

    bloodshot red eyes, thumbs atrophied, berry plugged into charger at all times... lol

    Congrats man - He needs to get some kind of award for that one. Seriously
    HE is a SHE
    WHY USE DRUGS IF YOU GOT A CRACKBERRY
    UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE I'M THE ONLY "ACTIVE" STACKER IN TURKEY

  6. #6
    brooke03's Avatar
    brooke03 no está en línea Stack level 6
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,258

    Re: cherrichiodo is +10.000 messages

    Nice, cherri! lol
    /~*brooke



  7. #7
    cwax's Avatar
    cwax no está en línea BES Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    PIN/ID
    32DEF7BB
    Posts
    4,513

    Re: cherrichiodo is +10.000 messages

    Holy Poster!!




  8. #8
    cherrichiodo's Avatar
    cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Posts
    17,164

    Re: cherrichiodo is +10.000 messages

    ~via the cherriberry~

    Yes pequero, what they say is true ... I am a hot chick... who clearly has too much time on her hands

    But seriously, I'd like to thank my fans bc without you none of this would be worth it. *throws kisses out to everyone* My husband for not yelling at me anymore to get off of the pc and finally coming to terms with the fact that PS is my number 1 priority now hayden and my fellow stackers for all the hard work in keeping this site running and making it the BEST and LARGEST blackberry forum in the world!!!

    And that makes 10001 :-P

  9. #9
    s16ri's Avatar
    s16ri no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,224

    Re: cherrichiodo is +10.000 messages

    Wow 10K posts! Congrats!

  10. #10
    GaryF's Avatar
    GaryF no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    5,432

    Re: cherrichiodo is +10.000 messages

    Quote Originally Posted by j llama View Post
    lol, Cherri is a hot chick, not a dude, lol

    Ok... I finally quite laughing long enuf to read the rest of the thread...hate to correct you Josh but Cherri is a hot TEXAS chick (who got lost on her way to the beach at Padre Island on spring break).

    Cherri....in honor of hitting the 10K level:

    BlackBerry® Certified Support Specialist
    The Shark Tank

  11. #11
    hayden's Avatar
    hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    12,440

    Re: cherrichiodo is +10.000 messages

    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    ~via the cherriberry~

    Yes pequero, what they say is true ... I am a hot chick... who clearly has too much time on her hands

    But seriously, I'd like to thank my fans bc without you none of this would be worth it. *throws kisses out to everyone* My husband for not yelling at me anymore to get off of the pc and finally coming to terms with the fact that PS is my number 1 priority now hayden and my fellow stackers for all the hard work in keeping this site running and making it the BEST and LARGEST blackberry forum in the world!!!

    And that makes 10001 :-P
    Now you just have to catch Chris & Richard. lol
    -------
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...rt=posts&pp=50
    Last edited by hayden; 01-29-2008 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Automerged.

  12. #12
    cherrichiodo's Avatar
    cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Posts
    17,164

    Re: cherrichiodo is +10.000 messages

    ~via the cherriberry~

    I'm hot on their tails hayden

    And gary, I still love ya'll

  13. #13
    j llama's Avatar
    j llama no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME
    Posts
    4,319

    Re: cherrichiodo is +10.000 messages

    Quote Originally Posted by hayden View Post
    Now you just have to catch Chris & Richard. lol
    -------
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...rt=posts&pp=50
    Sweet I'm #29 on that list. Whoo hoo

    Where's my cookie?
    BlackBerry® Certified Support Specialist

  14. #14
    gkast1's Avatar
    gkast1 no está en línea Stack level 6
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    PIN/ID
    244F596F
    Posts
    2,381

    Re: cherrichiodo is +10.000 messages

    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    ~via the cherriberry~

    I'm hot on their tails hayden

    And gary, I still love ya'll

    I like the expression, Cherri . Congratulations on being 2% of the ENTIRE Stacks

    Careful about pinstalkerzz seeking the Holy Woman

  15. #15
    Lavagirl's Avatar
    Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    May 2007
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    Posts
    10,877

    Re: cherrichiodo is +10.000 messages

    Congratz cherri!
    Definitely a lot to say and all well said

    We love ya!!
    And YES definitely a hot check...and a fiery redhead at that

    ~via Lavaberry (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •