Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Since I joined I've seen a lot of people say they are into cars. I ... Networking with PinStackers forum

mrstaccs no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    303683c8

car ppl

Advertisement

Since I joined I've seen a lot of people say they are into cars. I am one of these people. I'm so much into them that I drive a tow truck just to deal with them all day and nite. But that's just for money mainly. Other than that I'm a huge car tuner(currently building a 2nd gen rx7),founder/team leader of a SC based car club, builder(either doing the work or coming up with a setup for people), and a racer(mainly street but want to take it to track soon). So let's share some ideas, experiences, or other car talk. Can also add me to bbm if you like.

PIN/ID
    303683c8
    Also if you feel like it, post car, mods, pics, vids, or whatever. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

GapBoyPCS no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    207BC4F8
    I don't work with cars during my day job, but I'm a car fanatic.

My car isn't really modified...well...it is when things are broken and I find an excuse to fix it ("When things break, build it better!"). I only track during driving schools (see avatar). I'm involved with a few clubs and websites.

Plus, I'm now a big fan of Top Gear and Fifth Gear.
    Be Bold. Stay Focused 24-7

gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Not so much a car guy, but love me crotch rockets...does that count ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

DOOG9517 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I've been a car fanatic since high school, so much so, that two weeks after graduating, I started selling them. That was fifteen years ago. I love being able to show my excitement to customers, and not feel out of place.

phatmanxxl no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3M TA3
    I was tuning this car till last fall, I had too many cops pulling me over 2 or 3 times a week even though it was %100 legal. I was building a H23 in it. I sold it and bought a Eldorado, nice car and suddenly cops dont notice me anymore.

1990 honda accord coupe
    tein springs, intake, fart can exsaust, xplod speakers, subs and headunit system,
    extreme body kit, 17 rims (missing center caps), 5 spd with performance clutch, short shifter, minor performance engine mods.

Im thinking about going back to a ricer, im thinking about a celica or a 90's civic. Must be in my blood or something.

P.S. The guy who bought it put one of those ugly metal park bench spoilers on the trunk, I was so dissapointed. Those things should be banned.
    Last edited by phatmanxxl; 11-11-2008 at 12:21 PM.
    phatman the phat stacker!

PIN/ID
    303683c8
    I say if it has a motor and wheels, it counts. This includes but not limited to cars, trucks, motorcycles, atv's, dirtbikes, go-carts, golfcarts, mopeds, hot wheels, remote control stuff, airplanes, helicopters, junkyard wars crap, etc. You get the idea.

Nice honda, if you coming back to imports I say go with an 88-91 crx. They're fun,cheap, easy to build. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

phatmanxxl no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3M TA3
    yup I love CRX's too. One in good shape is hard to find and can get pricey. Rumors says that honda might bring it back, named the CRZ.
    phatman the phat stacker!

PIN/ID
    303683c8
    I had 3 of them(88 si with japanese dohc zc, 89 hf, & 91 si. I blew the 91's motor by shootin it with a 150 shot. It was fun till a rod split and half went through the block and other half went through the oil pan.

But I seen concept pics a while back and they made the rex look like the new civic si or the rsx's. It didn't look like it should. I think they coulda done better.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Wilfred no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2138A139
    I like cars too, I'm also fun of Top Gear and other good shows, I got an eruopean GPS in my car just because the US version for my car does not have TV and Video inputs.

As for blackbery and cars, the BEST, no no, a MUST application for that is TRAPSTER, got to love it.

KyleBuch no está en línea Stack level 2
    Rotary guy huh??
    I am in college now so i am as not in to cars as i would like to be... but i had a FD(3rd gen RX7) that I had a little work done to... then after my 2nd 13B craped out, i did a complete LS1 swap... probably the best performing all around car on the road. and then sold it shortly after when i moved to college and needed a bigger vehicle.
    I still troll around on RX7club.com from time to time. I will dig up some pictures when I am home over the holiday.
    Also had a E36 BMW that had a few mods... and wound up passing that along to my little sister when she turned 16... BAD IDEA!!! lol
    As far as bikes...
    I had a ZX6R 636 when they first came out in 2003, and then a 2001 TL1000R... my dream bike....
    all the sacrifices Ive made for my education!!!
    Just cant wait till I am done with school so i can start having toys again! Once I am done with school, its right back to the RX7's

stimulatechamin no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3026B348
    Car and jeep guy here love off roading and racing and ATM I'm stationed in north Carolina if you ever get down here hit me up~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

96ls no está en línea Stack level 1
    I'm def into cars. Right now I have a del sol with a bunch of mods.
    Feel free to add me.
    319E3B8B

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

maddhattery no está en línea Stack level 1
    Got me the new civic si sedan its chill I like but I got all kinds of stuff done to my dodge durango wit the 5.9Lvia BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

neondeception no está en línea Stack level 5
    1997 dodge neon sport 5speed with a header. More stuff wanted, but on a budget. Also have an 08 pt cruiser. Wife mobile. No mods planned yet.

pin:241df071

I don't have bbm so you have to pin message me.
    Life is like a movie, you've sat through half of it and its sucked so far, it probably isn't gonna get great right at the end to make it all worthwhile. you shouldn't get blamed for walking out early

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast