Hey everyone.. Was just wondering if anyone would have an idea of what to do... ... Networking with PinStackers forum

Blue2Angel no está en línea Stack level 2

cant get on pinstack from computer

Advertisement

Hey everyone.. Was just wondering if anyone would have an idea of what to do... I am not able to get onto pinstacks from my computer, only from my phone. Everytime I try from my computer it says welcome but when I try and leave any posts it says I'm not logged in...?????

bartokbatt no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: cant get on pinstack from computer

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I hate to be the one to point out the obvioius...but you need to...how do I put this delicately...log in.

If you don't have an account you need to create one. The login area is at the top right of the web page.

Blue2Angel no está en línea Stack level 2
    I continue to log in.. And it continues to do the same thing. I have created a log in.. As I am writing this through my phone.. So I realize log in means log in.. There's only so many times you can log in without being able to do anything.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: cant get on pinstack from computer

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Do you have cookies disabled on your PC? It sounds like that is the case and make sure you clink the "Remember Me" box when you login. Pinstack uses a cookie to know that you are logged in when you change pages.

Hope this helps.
    Rcbjr