Hi,i just got the pearl a few days ago and i set all my ringtones ... Networking with PinStackers forum

niko no está en línea Stack level 1

Question can't change ringtones!!!!help

Advertisement

Hi,i just got the pearl a few days ago and i set all my ringtones and i wanted to change some of them and i did all the changes and i save everything, but for some reason it keeps the old ones. The only way it changes it is when i delete the contact and put all the info back again. But after i set the ring tone theres no way it will change it, does anybody know other way or is there a problem with the OS?????, thank you for your time..nick

Rosiedog no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: can't change ringtones!!!!help

hey niko,
    have you tried in the contact, using the edit key and changing the individual? that could be a pain if it is more than one, but it should fix the one. also when exiting the screen is it asking for an OK to change the settings?

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

niko and rosiedog, welcome to the stacks.
    niko did you get the problem resolved
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

To both new stackers, welcome aboard.

Let us know if you have any questions...

niko no está en línea Stack level 1

hi, guys and thanks for your reply, i solved the problem by deleting the contact and putting the info back again. The pain is that everytime i decide to change a ringtone i have to delete all the information to do so.Does any body has the same problem or is it just me??? and is there other way??( i did all there is normally spected to do to change the ringtones, but still once i put it the first one , it stays with that ringtone no matter what)thanks!!!