Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

just filled it out... Networking with PinStackers forum

josephcaraccio no está en línea Stack level 3

just filled it out
    nonnasmyladie [@] vzw [Dot] blackberry [dot] net

PIN: 31a987a7

mrpink57 no está en línea Device Pro
    The first thing I will ask for in Heaven is a BB.

Do you know what this is? Its the world's smallest violin playing just for the waitresses.

thymaster no está en línea Stack level 3
    Me too.

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    ~via BB (
    My poor wife. Think my name, "Berryadict" says it all.
    Last edited by Berryadict; 09-15-2008 at 02:51 AM. Reason: redo

krosli no está en línea Stack level 4
    I wake up in the middle of the night just to check if I receive anything on my Berry. She sleeps next to me on a pillow. And my gf sleeps next to me on the floor.

gettindegreed no está en línea Stack level 1
    I could probably live. Would I want to with out my bb is another story. Lol
    ~via BB (

phatmanxxl no está en línea Stack level 4
    3M TA3
    I'd take a bullet for my BB :P

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    I drove to Winnipeg from Edmonton on Friday. I slept for 7 hours in Winnipeg and drove back. While gone for 35 hours I received several resumes via my BB. I interviewed a husband and wife driving team via txt and MMS (wanted to see those whom I was interviewing), and hired them. They were driving a rig in the mountains (BC) while I was driving a rig in Saskatchewan.

When I got home I cleaned out the truck and left it at the shop to be serviced. I drove home (clear across the city). When I got there I realized I had left my Curve in its holder on the dash. I had my Bold on my belt.

It took all of 3 milliseconds to decide to turn the car around and make the hour long trek back to the shop to get my Curve.

Would you leave one of your children in the truck all alone all weekend? Neither will I!

While on Holidays two weeks ago, my son and father-in-law and I went sailing. Ken was sitting below decks drinking scotch and whining about the cost of living. My Son was sailing the yacht. I was drinking scotch and comparing the signal on my CDMA curve to the signal on my 3G Bold. It was a family outing afterall. All three of my kids were there!!

Simple answer.... I can live without my Berries for as long as it takes to grab a shower!! They would come with me but they are allergic to water!!
    Last edited by Sirthinks; 09-15-2008 at 04:09 AM. Reason: The moron can't spell.
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

MrBlackMoney no está en línea Stack level 2
    Id be hurt without my bb. No lie. But I wouldnt cry about it. Just pick up the sprint that I damn near never use and call instead of text. Matter of fact, im a start that now! Lol

~via BB (

musician1976 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I can not tell a lie.....I'm an addict.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12