Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Okay Brother Tre..... You have added to my addictions.... Blackberry, now Twitter. I am loving ... Networking with PinStackers forum

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313

Advertisement

Okay Brother Tre..... You have added to my addictions.... Blackberry, now Twitter.

I am loving it, having added Twitterberry to my bold and Tweetree to my laptop.

During the RIM partial outage today I was able to follow who was up and who was down in the Berry World. It was kind of neat!!
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    sir what is your twitter link?

nvmd, found it in other thread im following you now *insert stalker smiley*
    Last edited by cherrichiodo; 02-03-2009 at 12:33 AM.

Tre Lawrence no está en línea Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinks View Post
    Okay Brother Tre..... You have added to my addictions.... Blackberry, now Twitter.

I am loving it, having added Twitterberry to my bold and Tweetree to my laptop.

During the RIM partial outage today I was able to follow who was up and who was down in the Berry World. It was kind of neat!!

*laughs evilly*

Enjoyed the interaction, ST!

PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    sir what is your twitter link?

nvmd, found it in other thread im following you now *insert stalker smiley*
    It is kind of scary that more stackers will now know where and what I am upto than my own wife will. Scary, but kind of cool too... hehe
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinks View Post
    It is kind of scary that more stackers will now know where and what I am upto than my own wife will. Scary, but kind of cool too... hehe
    Wait till your wife starts to Twitter... *sigh*

PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Quote Originally Posted by Tre Lawrence View Post
    Wait till your wife starts to Twitter... *sigh*
    That would require shutting off POGO... It will never happen. It's like tha fancy BB I bought her. She has emails amassed on it from months ago. She won't email. If I text her she promptly phones me back rather than text me....

No worries about her ever following me on Twitter, Facebook, or here... LoL

LOL!

My wife is now loves her BB more than me it seems. She is becoming a social networking feen. It's scary, actually. She now instructs me to PIN her versus calling.

monim361 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    248fd367
    I am a twitter addict! I thought it was pretty stupid when I first got it, but it gets very addicting! I am monim361 on there

PIN/ID
    2831A313

Edmonton Twestival

It was Twestival day all over the globe yesterday. Thanks to TreLawrence turning me on to this Twitter addiction, I found myself at the Edmonton Tweetup tonight.

A great time was had by all. 45 geeks in a pub, several with computers, several with Berries and even more with iPhones and one with an HTC sporting Android.

Unfortunately there was BIS outtage for most of the night, so the Berry people were hearing the ribbing from the iPhone crowd. Thanks for that embarrassment RIM :-). Suffice it to say, about 10 minutes before things broke up for the night, all the BB's started working again.

I am loving Twitter and all my Stalkers. thechadj and I had a great time playing with his Storm. For some reason it would crash on backup on his DM and he couldn't upgrade to os 4.7.0.103. We managed to tease it into updating on my laptop.

Twitter Rocks!! The Twitter community in Edmonton raised over $1000.00 for charity. We had a chance to meet some great people, in person for a change, and a geek, errrr great time was had by all.

It lends a whole new meaning to social networking..... Oh yeah, and I exchanged enough business cards that I can expense the whole evening!!

Edit: Chad and I did introduce a number of the iPhone users to the Stacks on our laptops. We hope they will stop by and say hello to this amazing community as well. It almost feels like doing missionary work introducing the heathen to the light.... LoL
    Last edited by Sirthinks; 02-13-2009 at 03:36 AM.

You and Chad are two Twitter friends I would not mind meeting.

I love to hear how you guys raised money; for someone who didn't "get it" you sure are doing some great things!

hats off to the Edmonton folks. Thanks for reminding us what it's all about! Keep bringing in the iPhone heathens on in!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12