Seems like every application I really want uses octet stream files. Can Blackberry Curve be ... Networking with PinStackers forum

jhopple no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Can blackberries be formatted to handle octet stream files?

Advertisement

Seems like every application I really want uses octet stream files. Can Blackberry Curve be equipped to handle them? Also why isn't my carrier Boost Mobile ever listed under even extended lists of major carriers?

lak611 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    no more
    What is the extension of these files you are trying to open? If they are .exe, they can only be opened in Windows.

The major carriers in the US are Verizon Wireless, AT&T, Sprint, and T-Mobile.

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    As for the boost listing, boost is a division of the prepaid side of sprint/nextel. It is not a carrier in and of itself. It is closer to being an MVNO in that it does not own or manage the network it uses for service. Some places list it as a minor carrier where as others don't even list it. It all depends on who is in charge of making the list you happen to be looking at.
    I will hold off on responding to the other half of your question until we understand exactly what type of application your are trying to run and what OS it was originally designed for.
    Zo