Can the BB 8310 be used as a connection for my laptop or PC for ... Networking with PinStackers forum

skylarduilliath no está en línea Stack level 1

Can BB be used as a connectio..

Advertisement

Can the BB 8310 be used as a connection for my laptop or PC for internet access? We don't have internet access at our house, except for on our BB's. If it is possible, does anyone know how?

Jaricanese no está en línea Software Pro
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Yeah the method is called tethering. This should help you:

Tethering Guide

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    You may want to check with your carrier or you may not, some carriers will see you using it and charge extra, some wont allow it, and on some there is a work around.... keyword being tethering.... google helps a bunch
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Depends on the carrier, I was actually told by mine that they won't tell me not to, but if I don't pay for it then I can't expect support if I'm having issues. They charge $30 to add tethering to my unlimited plan that I have now
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    It all depends on your carrier. Like az mentioned on Alltel using unlimited everything it cost $30.00. I have this on my account and use their app to connect without any issues. Others may use different methods. But the answer is Yes it can be done.

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Well wasnt going to help that much but yeah, I called att and they said its extra besides the 30 but they dont monitor it, so they wont see the extra usage, make sure you have unlimited because it eats alot of kb... just dont call them if it isnt working
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>