I have a (really crazy, i know) request. I'm a musician. With no money to ... Networking with PinStackers forum

andrew.peron no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3029AA4B

Calling Web Designers

Advertisement

I have a (really crazy, i know) request.

I'm a musician. With no money to spare. And a website that i lucked into for next to nothing in server fees.
    However, I have nothing to put on it, because html/flash isn't my forte.
    So if there's anyone out there who would be willing to help me out, be it with some free designs, or at least some tips on doing it myself,
    I would be forever grateful.

My Pin# is: 3029AA4B, and my BB email is andrew.peron@vzw.blackberry.net
    Thanks in advance, with anything you can provide. Even some good advice would be extremely helpful!

LunkHead no está en línea Device Pro
    Not that crazy of a request. I will be pretty busy with moving, selling a rental house and kicking off a rather large project but I would be glad to make something small for you, or point you in the right direction..

I am currently swamped but perhaps you can PM me with what you are looking for page / site wise and a general time frame...

Kris

andrew.peron no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3029AA4B
    Quote Originally Posted by LunkHead View Post
    Not that crazy of a request. I will be pretty busy with moving, selling a rental house and kicking off a rather large project but I would be glad to make something small for you, or point you in the right direction..

I am currently swamped but perhaps you can PM me with what you are looking for page / site wise and a general time frame...

Kris
    Sure thing, i'll send you a pm asap. Thanks alot