Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I've been in and out of pinstack for about 2 years now, main because for ... Networking with PinStackers forum

thedevilinme03 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317f70ae

Calling all stackers

Advertisement

I've been in and out of pinstack for about 2 years now, main because for a short time I couldn't keep my service active.but all the time ive been here I have never seen a post just thanking Hayden and the stackers that answer every question no matter how simple the answer is. For all the questions answered, themes posted, apps loaded and reviewed I just wanted to thank everyone who helps out and makes the stacks what it is, because in this day no one cares anymore. If you agree add your thanks here too. Because true stackers check all threads and try to help us all not just what they need to know. So Hayden, Cheri, and all the other stackers thanks for everything.
    When All Else Fails, Turn To The Stacks

KyleBuch no está en línea Stack level 2
    Word.. Thanks for giving me a new addiction!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~thank u guys for all ur help u've been more then helpfull I'm forever in debt

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Good looks!

jlsclarity no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31AD1348
    Amen to that. This site has been a huge help-I appreciate it!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Paian no está en línea Stack level 3
    ya true that

for sizzle yo, this site ownzz!!!11 Woot!1

/end street word

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME
    I'm a stacker for life. I know I've said thank you before, but I'm happy to say it again. Thank you to Hayden and all the mods...along with ALLLLL the other stackers out there that step up and help out where needed. You are my second family, sometimes first! Lol, should I be worried?!

armageddon513 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Just wanted to say thanks and that I make sure that every customer that gets a berry from me has this website before they walk out the door.I tell them this is the most helpful and berry browser friendly site I have found. A lot of them don't even know that a berry community exist. I love this site more than any others because it is not bombarded with ads that takes pages forever to load on my phone. Everyone here is so nice and willing to help wether your a newbie out of the box or more exprienced from the BB stone age.lol. I myself atleast check this site every night before I go to bed. To be honest I have no clue how I stumbled upon this site but I am glad I did. Thanks everyone.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by Paian View Post
    ya true that

for sizzle yo, this site ownzz!!!11 Woot!1

/end street word
    Lmao...hahahahahahahahaha

Thank you all admins and stackers who made owning a bb a smooth ride for me. And now for all you street thugs here's my translation. I wanna give a big shoutout to all mah homies who be making mah bb skills tight naaaaaah mean? These stackers make mah shizznit be of the shizzle mah nizzle. Peace out mah ninjas!
    Last edited by raton; 07-02-2008 at 08:43 AM.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    I certainly agree that PinStack is the finest forum!

Not only as compared to other mobile phone forums, but any and all forums!

Hayden has done a highly effective job of building and maintaining this world class site. And...it only gets better on a daily basis, as I notice so many of the "little things" as well as the big improvements that continue to appear as a result of Haydens tireless efforts.

Quite frankly there are times when I'm so impressed with the continuous ongoing changes, enhancements, and attention to detail that Hayden puts into this site, I ask myself "does he ever sleep?"

So three cheers to you Hayden!

Then we have all the admins, mods & others that deserve a Big Thank You! For all they do on a daily basis to fill this site with great content, an extremely organized and well run forum, and overall fun place to hang out.

As was mentioned earlier, this is like a second (and sometimes first) family, and I enjoy every minute of it.

Thanks To All....
    Archer6

via: Red BB 8310
    (soon via: Bold)

dubai_bb no está en línea Stack level 3
    i conquer.... a big thank you for the best site in its category.

3 cheers.....

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    I would like to say thanks to my fellow stacker's as well. You guys and gals showed me that gave me a lot of cool and wonderful stuff..............

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Same here! Thanks to Hayden and all the mods, admins, etc that keep this place hummin' like a finely tuned engine!

Well done!

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    This site has made my blackberry experience sooo much better. You have shown me what my bb is capable of and still are.
    Thank u all.

uncleman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317BC293
    Big Ol Ditto from me! Not sure what I would have done without this site, Hayden, the mods, and all of the other stackers. This is hands down the best site out there for BB users to go to for help, ideas, new apps, app reviews, etc, etc, etc. It always amazes me how helpful everyone is to those in need of help, especially the noobs. This is also one of the few forum sites I've been in where there is very very little sarcasm, rudeness, etc.

Thanks to all!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast