Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Sorry blue but this guy is a true pervert and a liar ... Networking with PinStackers forum

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Sorry blue but this guy is a true pervert and a liar and we felt the need to alert the community. He pinned me saying that was not him who posted the apology and that he has never done anything of the sort.

bluefairy1971 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by tiascurve66 View Post
    I don't think that was an apology bluefairy1971 and the fact that he called us junk is not right. A lot of us were new and gave out our pins in order to meet new people. I for one talk to all of my buddies so I have met some great people.

We all kind of test drive our bb buddies and he is not the first or the last to do this. I think by making this thread it tells them that we are not going to have it and we should be able to post our pins if we want.
    ok, your right..i'm wrong..full speed ahead...I tried.
    Stay Blessed!
    "If You Don't Like Me Just Remember It's Mind Over Matter..I Don't Mind and You Dont Matter"

tiascurve66 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME
    I appreciate you bluefairy1971 and all of the members of pin stacks.

WE ARE BLACKBERRY OWNERS AND WE DO NOT TOLERATE SCUM!

JMONEY1026 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21228E48
    WOW.....That was a lame aopology he did.
    "Jmoney the man not the Myth"
    Pin me 21228E48 Dont be a stranger
    Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/jmoney1026

Morgase no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by jay_man33 View Post
    Let's put it this way - someday, you may have a daughter (or at some point you've probably, well, maybe had a girlfriend)... we all know you wouldn't take too kindly to other men asking for inappropriate pictures of those women in your life. It's disrespectful, degrading, and completely inappropriate! If you honestly thought that it was "okay" because other people had done it to you, then you need to follow them when they jump off the bridge (per say).

Cultural differences or not, no matter what background you're from, I'm quite sure that's not accepted anywhere!

Moving forward, now you know - move along as it's quite obvious that bull$#!t isn't tolerated here in the Stacks, as you can see, we rally around our men and women here and treat them with respect. Something you can't do - it's time you leave!
    JM I thought that was well said.

I came to Pinstack looking for friendship and technical guidance..and the occasional free item as well. My Razor dumped everything I had and I upgraded to my Precious BB. Finding Pinstack was a great thing for me. I found people to talk to and even people would could help with my BB needs. I wouldn't take these people for granted and jeopardize the benefits of being a Pinstacker!

This person took it upon himself to stereo-type every single female in this group believing that if one did...we all did. Who the H311 does he think he is to just ask people for those types of pics? The level of harassment that I have seen described could be construed as stalking. Last thing I knew, that was illegal.

This person's comments were said to be an apology and yet it was insulting as well. How do you trust a person that is accused of such things and then talks out of both sides of his mouth?

I'm no angel and am far from an innocent person but when I say no to anyone that's exactly what I mean...NO.

I'm sure the moderators have seen this thread and can feel free to shut it down. I personally think people should be warned that there are Sick people out there like this person. This person came here looking for people and he abused the social network privileges he had access to.

Even if it was shutdown, our words were still seen by many people and the word is out there. Te warning was posted and what you do with it is your own responsibility.

Off my soapbox now and late for work!

Have a great day!
    Sometimes at night, the Moon howls and the Wolves listen.

~Morgase~
    Device Pro, Bellshare Moderator

For Bellshare support please go to:
    Bellshare Customer Service

epiticus1 no está en línea Stack level 3
    To tell you the truth I wouldn't have said a word. I would have bought another BB and started all over again the right way. He should have kept his mouth shut and his pants zipped up.

They say, "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"

This dude is on notice and in here thats got to be bad.

Can someone please control this woman with the name Erica. She pinned me and kind a insulted me. Well sorry for calling you all junks. I take it back.

Thank you bluefairy

epiticus1 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by sikanderjaved View Post
    Can someone please control this woman with the name Erica. She pinned me and kind a insulted me. Well sorry for calling you all junks. I take it back.
    OMG Erica's on a war path. I told you hell hath no fury. All I can say now is take your medicine. OMG this is hallarious and you keep stepping right into the line of fire by replying back. This is a bad situation.

Morgase no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    I wonder how he feels being harassed? It would be best for him to crawl into a hole somewhere for a while. Even his feeble attempts at an apology show a lack of sincerity.

I wish I could get away with "I take it back".

I don't need to go into hibernation in a hole. I'm all here defending myself and if pinstack got problem with me the should deactivate my membership here. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

doughdaddy no está en línea Device Pro
    Thread closed pending further review by the PinStack Moderation team.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345