In case you haven't heard yet, Brightkite is the latest in mobile social networking. From ... Networking with PinStackers forum

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Brightkite

Advertisement

In case you haven't heard yet, Brightkite is the latest in mobile social networking.

From their FAQ:
    Why should I use Brightkite?

If you're like us, you're tired of the rise of social networks that take away from your real life. Sure, it's great to have a gazillion friends on MySpace, but really, how many of them have you actually met? Brightkite connects people based on the places they visit in the real world. With Brightkite you can see where your friends are, what they’re up to, see what's going on around you, and meet real-world friends.

[More info]

Anyone on Brightkite yet?

Anyone have invites/need an invite?

A Blackberry application is in the works and it expected in the next couple of months. But meanwhile I've been using via SMS and it's looks very promising.

Let's discuss!

mosaeus no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask 4 it
    I've been hearing about brightkite on twitter the past few weeks. From first glance it looks pretty neat. Not sure how much I'd use a gps/location based app much, there goes the rest of the privacy we have left. Then again, that's the same thing I said before I signed up for twitter, now I'm a tweet-a-holic, lol!

I'm looking for an invite now, once I find one I'll share w/ someone from this link and we can keep the invites going.

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    I've got one invite left. First person to PM me with an email address gets the invite.
    I'm not sure, but I think the invites start regenerating after a while, so hopefully I'll have more coming.