I have a Blackberry 8700g on the Tmobile Network. I have not been able to ... Networking with PinStackers forum

jlsweat no está en línea Stack level 1

Blackberry Messenger Problem

Advertisement

I have a Blackberry 8700g on the Tmobile Network. I have not been able to use blackberry messenger. I can add people. I can send messages which are delivered to other blackberry devices, however, I can not receive (and do not receive) any responses from other blackberry messenger users. I can receive PIN to PIN messages and send them if they are not sent through the actual blackberry messenger application. However, i can not receive messages using blackberry messenger. I have tried resets, reinstalling software, service packs, and even gotten two new handsets from tmobile. The problem seems to be following me from device to device.

any suggestions?

miles_troope no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Blackberry Messenger Problem

Quote Originally Posted by jlsweat
    I have a Blackberry 8700g on the Tmobile Network. I have not been able to use blackberry messenger. I can add people. I can send messages which are delivered to other blackberry devices, however, I can not receive (and do not receive) any responses from other blackberry messenger users. I can receive PIN to PIN messages and send them if they are not sent through the actual blackberry messenger application. However, i can not receive messages using blackberry messenger. I have tried resets, reinstalling software, service packs, and even gotten two new handsets from tmobile. The problem seems to be following me from device to device.

any suggestions?
    I know it's not likely given you changes devices, but have you checked the firewall settings to make sure it's not blocking BB Messenger. If you've been backin up and restoring these settings may have carried over.

Other than that have you tried another blackbery enabled T-MObile sim in your blackberry? (i know this might not be feasible).

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: Blackberry Messenger Problem

Do you have Allow forwarding of requests set to Yes in your BB Messenger Options?

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles