Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anybody else experiencing problems with BB messenger. I will be in the middle of a ... Networking with PinStackers forum

azmoto no está en línea Stack level 2

Blackberry Messenger Issue

Advertisement

Anybody else experiencing problems with BB messenger. I will be in the middle of a conversation and will get a reply notification and the icon will be yellow. When I go to the msg there is no reply, the light will be blinking red and then go away as if I read the msg. I have tried reinstalling bb msngr and it will be good for a while then screw up again and I have to do a hard reset. The only fix so far is to close the conversation after i send a reply, but sometimes I forget then have to have the person resend the msg.

Just curious.

clarkkent51ny no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    305DA705

Re: Blackberry Messenger Issue

I have the 8130 and sometimes the red light wont stop blinking even after I read the message. I dont get it, i just think its cuz I hit the track ball to resond to other ppl too and it doesnt register right.
    This is my Blackberry. There are many like it, but this one is mine. Without me my Blackberry is useless. Without my Blackberry I am useless.

BDG51@vzw.blackberry.net
    http://briandominic.vox.com/

djdeerock no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I just recently started experiencing the same thing as Clarkkent...haven't noticed a patten to it yet though. It just started happening tonight. I think it might have something to do, like he said, with the way you open or reply to a message. If anyone notices this sort of pattern please let me know! That continuous red light is obnoxious!

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

That has always been a problem with BB Messenger. It seems that if you are typing when the message comes in, it doesn't fully recognize that you have read it.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

ibmman69 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32BEFCEC

I have this problem too. Sometimes if the person sends another message it will stop, but other times you have to pull the battery to make it stop.

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I run into the same problem, like it was posted before.. I will be in a conversation, and if they send a messege and I respond to it too fast.. It's almost like it doesn't recognize that. *flashing red light makes me mad*

I reinstalled all the core software again and it is working better for now...

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Yes, sometimes with these issues the best bet is to uninstall and reinstall the BBM.
    To do this you need to have your device OS installed on your PC and DM installed as well.
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide

rustyp no está en línea Stack level 1

I can't get the BB to work. It says "Please enter your name as you would like others to see it." and has OK and Cancel. Does anyone know how I can set it up?

yeah... just type in your name. Like you could put "Rusty" in and then click OK. Other than that its pretty much telling you exactly what you need to do...

mcg2u2 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ?????

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~If I send a request to add someone they don't get it I have to e-mail them my pin #. And accept they request... Any ideas on this

ch_todd1984 no está en línea Stack level 1

im getting an error 377 on my bb 7290. i just got it past tcu exception by tricking it does anyone know how to get passed the 377 error. i have it connected to pc. bb device manager shows connection on good pin, and when i got into desktop manager it shows it connected in the connection settings but then it says its not connected at top of desktop manager. im an it major with state and national awards and this phone is killing me...lol...
    -------
    7920 my bad....lol...really new with these phones....
    Last edited by ch_todd1984; 12-29-2007 at 07:24 PM. Reason: Automerged.

ptrtwitch no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32BF543B

Go back to the contact list (without closing the conversation)
    start a convo with the same person.
    everything that was unread should pop.
    That should stop showing you have a unread msg

kraven113 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    242e4bc3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Im having a different problem. My bb curve messenger will not notify me when I get a messenger or flash red. Can any one help me?

dvst8ion no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by mcg2u2 View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~If I send a request to add someone they don't get it I have to e-mail them my pin #. And accept they request... Any ideas on this

Whenever I have seen this it has been as simple as entering the pin wrong in your contacts info or the person on the other end having no idea how to except your request.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast