Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Originally Posted by bluebugangel Okay, what if it looks like a speaker next to the ... Networking with PinStackers forum

bluebugangel no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Plz Ask

Re: Blackberry Messenger Availability Icons

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by bluebugangel View Post
    Okay, what if it looks like a speaker next to the smiley? Does that mean the other person is on the phone??

It says the contact is unreachable. What happens when it says that. I was having a conversation all night with someone and all the sudden no messages could be sent. That is a little weird.
    never mind, the other party told me they were on the phone. when this happens it stops all incoming messages until they hang up. darn it and i thought i messed up my phone. LOL

rsssear17 no está en línea Stack level 1

messenger fonts

Does anyone know why certain contacts are listed in italics and others are listed in normal font?

wankim no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24A085F7
    Quote Originally Posted by rsssear17 View Post
    Does anyone know why certain contacts are listed in italics and others are listed in normal font?
    Only time I've seen that is when they become "busy" or on the phone; or they're set to "unavailable".

MichaeljP no está en línea Stack level 1
    so the blue clock means not available? i know that the device is on, and the pin numbers have been swapped, it worked for a short time, now i get the clock. anyone know what the problem is?

MichaeljP no está en línea Stack level 1
    thanks for your answer. i found out that i can receive a message from this operson in my contacts, but as soon as she opens a conversation with me and sends her message, when i go rto answe her, it shows her as busy with the clock face and her status reads busy, any ideas?

jawbrkr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Actually, in regards to the *unreachable* status. I found out that this happens when there is a lag in the network. Sometimes when you send large messages or too many messages at once the network gets backed up and causes a lag at which point the person you are chatting with shows up as unreachable. You can send messages but they never show up as delivered due to the slowdown. In most cases the problem is on my end and not their end. Usually i resolve this back turning off my phone and turning it back on again or by doing a reset.
    Last edited by jawbrkr; 08-13-2008 at 08:26 PM.
    मुझे इस बात की और हमेशा की जा!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123