Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

BlackBerry Messenger is an instant messenger application for your BlackBerry that allows you to chat ... Networking with PinStackers forum

BlackBerry Messenger

Advertisement

BlackBerry Messenger is an instant messenger application for your BlackBerry that allows you to chat in real time with other BlackBerry users. It uses PIN to PIN messaging and includes group chat and file transfer. Seems pretty cool.

mrpink57 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    320F8773
    So far probably the best app on my device as of right now.

pink
    Do you know what this is? Its the world's smallest violin playing just for the waitresses.

oldwolf no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    202945D7

Definately is cool!

Definately is cool! Only problem now is finding others with Blackberries that you can add :-) Also is messenger based on pin messaging? Ie:- some with messenger in USA and in Aust being able to chat and know when the other is online?

mrpink57 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    320F8773

Re: Definately is cool!

Quote Originally Posted by oldwolf
    Definately is cool! Only problem now is finding others with Blackberries that you can add :-) Also is messenger based on pin messaging? Ie:- some with messenger in USA and in Aust being able to chat and know when the other is online?
    yes it is PIN based, it is basically a interface for PIN messaging. Gives it a nice look, and there are a lot of users on it like myself.

pink
    Do you know what this is? Its the world's smallest violin playing just for the waitresses.

blkberryme no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    400A829F

Finding BB messenger users

hi stackers! Its me, Trish! There's lots of us messenger users out there an many more jumpin on the wagon..so to speak lol. Feel free to add me to your list, would like to meet you an chat, plus I have lots of friends for ya to meet
    Hey holla at me!

lpowell no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Trish, you have got to be the happiest person in the world this messenger is definately the best, but oldwolf is right, finding people to message :lol: HOLLA :P

oldwolf no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    202945D7

What a Blast!!!

Well I must say I had my first experience with pinning today and damn "What A Blast". The ability to send a message accross the world or chat after being notified that your new friend has just turned on his mobile. Damn sweet!!! Looking forward to chatting!

airmale no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2024B15C

BB Messenger

Yes, the BlackBerry messenger is a cool application that allows PIN to PIN messaging for BlackBerry users. It's a useful chat application. Everyone should get it and post your PIN on this website. Just point your BB browser to www.blackberry.com/messenger.
    If you don't have it installed, just send me a standart PIN message. That's fine too. I look forward to hearing from everyone out there in the world. my PIN: 2024B15C Thanks! Jeff

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: BB Messenger

Quote Originally Posted by airmale
    Yes, the BlackBerry messenger is a cool application that allows PIN to PIN messaging for BlackBerry users. It's a useful chat application. Everyone should get it and post your PIN on this website. Just point your BB browser to www.blackberry.com/messenger.
    If you don't have it installed, just send me a standart PIN message. That's fine too. I look forward to hearing from everyone out there in the world. my PIN: 2024B15C Thanks! Jeff
    lets have a PIN meet at the end of every month. I think Trish should host

hannahbell no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3012c397
    hi there - tested messenger yesterday, it worked fine for a few hours and then threw a java exception error and wouldn't allow me open a conversation - I've reinstalled this am but so far I think there is no change, in which case I may have to remove the program...
    any suggestions?

thanks!
    Hannah

PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by hannahbell
    hi there - tested messenger yesterday, it worked fine for a few hours and then threw a java exception error and wouldn't allow me open a conversation - I've reinstalled this am but so far I think there is no change, in which case I may have to remove the program...
    any suggestions?

thanks!
    Hannah
    what service provider are you with?

hannahbell no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3012c397
    service provider is Rogers - I'm in Atlantic Canada. As you mentioned, Cingular do not support messenger but that would only be an issue for me with this provider if I am travelling as Rogers shares the ATT/Cingular network in some areas. In PEI, we only have Rogers, Telus, and Aliant!

no problems since I reinstalled, so maybe it was just a hiccup. :?:

PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by hannahbell
    service provider is Rogers - I'm in Atlantic Canada. As you mentioned, Cingular do not support messenger but that would only be an issue for me with this provider if I am travelling as Rogers shares the ATT/Cingular network in some areas. In PEI, we only have Rogers, Telus, and Aliant!

no problems since I reinstalled, so maybe it was just a hiccup. :?:
    most likely. ttyl

nutsnbolts no está en línea Stack Mod
    This is definately a nice tool, especially who you have friends that have a blackberry as well.

nutsnbolts no está en línea Stack Mod

Re: What a Blast!!!

Quote Originally Posted by oldwolf
    Well I must say I had my first experience with pinning today and damn "What A Blast". The ability to send a message accross the world or chat after being notified that your new friend has just turned on his mobile. Damn sweet!!! Looking forward to chatting!
    I would have to agree highly with this, very cool talking to people across the globe (that speak english). Only problem is getting a PIN at 1 or 2am from someone, LOL.

pink

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast