Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Or stay single and then you don't have to worry about what a wofe thinks!!!! ... Networking with PinStackers forum

FlashAM no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask.

Advertisement

Or stay single and then you don't have to worry about what a wofe thinks!!!!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ddennis69 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by qweendhartz View Post
    She should tell you all about it! My new pin is 318B665D
    Maybe ill tell you about it

sent you a request, add me please? Would love to hear about it!

jay_man33 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    301DFD64
    It could happen... I think people on here and BBM are more about a social than a romantic connection. A lot of people may not have "time" to devote to a romantic BBM "relationship" (did I just write that?! ha ha). But at least they share the same "connection" through Blackberry.

Regardless, it's almost "easier" to find a romantic relationship through an IM service. A lot of people can "fall in love" with a person's personality (I for one) before they even SEE the person, or a pic of them at least.

I think it's a neat concept and it won't be long before you start hearing about it... just another wonderful service that the information highway has provided us with.

HAPPY BERRYING!
    Best of Luck!

JM
    301DFD64

FlashAM no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask.
    Quote Originally Posted by jay_man33 View Post
    Regardless, it's almost "easier" to find a romantic relationship through an IM service. A lot of people can "fall in love" with a person's personality (I for one) before they even SEE the person, or a pic of them at least.
    I've definitely been in that boat! This was back when I did the IRC thing. That's why I don't see a reason it couldn't happen on the Blackberry.
    Last edited by FlashAM; 05-03-2008 at 01:58 PM. Reason: Corrected my grammar.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12