Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ok... so, this will either be the dumbest thread ever or it's the next million ... Networking with PinStackers forum

therev5275 no está en línea Stack level 1

Blackberry Dating Site?

Advertisement

Ok... so, this will either be the dumbest thread ever or it's the next million dollar idea.

But, wouldn't it be great if there was a singles dating site for blackberry users? Or, at the very least something similar to Myspace, but for adults/professionals and with out the pedophiles and identity thieves.

Ok, now that I've actually read this I'm thinking it my be the dumbest thread ever. But, I still think it would be kind of cool.

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

Re: Blackberry Dating Site?

No your not dumb hahah.. but yea that would be great for singles. I don't really messed with those stuff tho.. my girl will kill me

JRawlinson no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E5E9D1

I too, struggled with the same issues before I was married. It sucks to be a multi-billionaire PhD astronaut/pro athelete with a Blackberry and no dating site. I basically ended up staying home on weekends.

mysmyrrh no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23e4456e
    All ya need to do is start a thread on here for singles to add their pincode to so other singles can add them to bb msgr. Kind of like the bb tag thread we had going last Oct. Maybe in each post they can give some basic info, such as A/S/L and minimum requirements for a mate. Heck, why not? This IS the site where bb people connect!

Yellowfin no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    317F3C36

I'm sure those who want it are doing so here already. I know for a fact that if I were single someone having a BB would be a key factor I would notice as it identifies them as intelligent, tasteful, tech savvy, and inexpensive and easy to communicate with.

Oh, and there IS a BB networking site that can easily be used for such purposes, called Pinppl. Unfortunately not too many people have caught on to it yet, but it will grow. Join it!

onlindis10 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3019477D

I think there is already a UK dating site that you can get on your BlackBerry. Try this: http://www.mpals.mobi/web/ its like my space for mobiles.

Shayne Berry no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

Well there is a site called pinppl.com

The Wizard no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    318A9770

I think its a good idea... Ive chatted with a lot of people on my BB but always feel a bit strange when sending out a pin request. If people where to list on a dating site it wouldnt be quite so bad.

rkkeller no está en línea Stack level 3

I have doubts about this to be honest as its going to be 90% men and 85% are going to be perverts from my experience with things like this.

I used two sms/mms based services before and all that people wanted to do were send pics of their privates, pleasure themselves and mms you the recording and other noncense like that. If you forgot to turn your phone or the service off at night 1-2-3am in the morning all the single guys came out of the woodwork flooding the groups with ASL and if people wanted to see/hear them do things to themselves or would send them pics of themselves doing things.

95+% of the stuff were just pervs looking to get off and send pics of their privates so I quit. I wont even mention all the bi and gay people hitting on you and how they pretend to be women so you send them pictures.

I would stick with the real dating services on the web as there are so many. Avoid the free ones as thats where the oddballs go and create multiple profiles and if your really going to do this go to a pay site. This weeds out a lot of the problem people.

mprezza no está en línea Stack level 1

Blackberry dating website

Now there is!

Visit blackberrydating-dot-net

ajs3898 no está en línea Stack level 3
    lol nice

wolfheart no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    303744DB
    In theory a dating site would be a great idea. However I, personally, have enough bad luck in real life and don't need rejection-on-the-go. :P
    ~ Benedictus qui venit in nomine Sathanas ~

blacktouch007 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7B30C2E9
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i think it would be a good idea.

hotfairy87 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    7A40CB17
    i think its a great idea, just gotta watch for those who aren't such a good idea, lol... so who ever wants to post a singles tab or whatever the subject is.. I'm in.

TroyL65 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241D7FF7
    24 male single Tacoma, WA here.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast