Hey Guys, I am starting this thread to get some suggestions for tomorrow's show. We ... Networking with PinStackers forum

tiascurve66 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME

Blackberry Curve DJ

Advertisement

Hey Guys,

I am starting this thread to get some suggestions for tomorrow's show. We had a great turn out on yesterday with the classics from the 70's so I thought I would let you guys run the show tomorrow.

I would love to overpower my stream tomorrow with some good music and to have alot of you listen. I am aware that the internet police at some of the jobs are in full force. I wish I could give you some insight of what works on your blackberry but I don't know. I do have a few listeners that use xplayer and I tried to do the moodio.fm but it doesn't let me add the stream. If anyone has any suggestions please post for the others to try it out.

Thanks

Tia
    BB Girls Rule !

We Don't Tolerate Scum

pniko_07 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    stack
    I am trying to get it set up to listen on winamp remote. So far I can rip the songs you play and then listen to them on my BB. I haven't figured out how to listen to the live stream but I'm working on it. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Morgase no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    I use xplayer as you well know. It eats my battery but thankfully I can sneak in my charger. Internet and electricity police are out in force where I work.
    You did the 70's already.Yay!! You played my fav song for me. Let's keep rolling. 80's? New wave and hair bands? Bring back memories of pre- Bobby Whitney when she had a brain? Glam boys Duran Duran. Every man's favorite fantasy video from Whitesnake. Mix it up 80's style. ~via 8310 Red BB Curve (wap.pinstack.com)~ slaving away at work.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Whatever you play, I'll be listening in, Tia!

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Beatles!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME
    Rogro - now you can't say anything I play because you will be my critic and we will have to have a bbm fight lol.

Catstide - you have yet to listen to any of my shows so I will do a bit of the Beatles for you.
    BB Girls Rule !

We Don't Tolerate Scum

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    What's the bit rate of your stream Tia and is it an mp3 stream? I tried to add your station to BerryTunes on my BB and it didn't work.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by tiascurve66 View Post
    Rogro - now you can't say anything I play because you will be my critic and we will have to have a bbm fight lol.

Catstide - you have yet to listen to any of my shows so I will do a bit of the Beatles for you.
    lol I'll listen with an open mind!

bigmarv no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Optional
    tia you know your creativity alone is enough for us to tune in. I appreciate you wanting us to send request in to make us feel involved. But you are good, plus is you do wrong RoGro will make sure you fix it, lmbo. So you good.

PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME
    Yea I know Rogro is right on my tail when it comes to the tunes. Azstar the bit rate is 128k
    BB Girls Rule !

We Don't Tolerate Scum

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    128 is high for the BB and mobile networks to handle. Most of the stations on BerryTunes are 64k.....If anyone finds a player that can handle the 128k rate on a BB let me know please......
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4