Page 61 of 62 FirstFirst ... 56575859606162 LastLast

I'm in agreement with gus. I'm on the forums a lot more than I use ... Networking with PinStackers forum

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

I'm in agreement with gus. I'm on the forums a lot more than I use my 8120.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

hybrid1976 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    280C1909
    hello, my name is damian. I am 33 years and i am a crack, i mean blackberry addict. i can't put it down under any circumstance. if it's not in my hand, it's in my pocket waiting for me to hit that unlock button and use it again. me and my bb are one. inseparable only by a new bb. i don't need help because i will not accept it. i will live with my addiction and embrace it.

dcgree no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    221940AC
    Hi my name is Danielle, I'm 38 and can't live without my blackberry bold. I 've had a lot of phones, but none of them held up to the blackberry. I sleep with this thing, more than with my spouse. Hehehe. Just can't get enough of this powerful gadget.

samanthajaye no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask me
    *stand up* *clears throat* my name is samantha and I am 22 and I have a problem but it is my boyfriends fault he just had to buy me one so I would stop getting on to him for being on his all the time... Thank you for listening its help a lot lol *sits down*

vera no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24D593F4
    Totally addicted!!!
    Vera 46 years old (22 march is my birthday!)
    there have been about 3 times where i did not know where my blackberry was and i was in a complete panic.. i mean.. tightening of my chest.. and paranoia that i would never find it....... this has ONLY happened 3 times in the 5 years that i have had a blackberry........that is a major confession!!!
    Vera Palmeri
    PIN 24D593F4

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    elmer 28, my big adiction is making themes for 8320 use a diferent one allmost everyday, and i cant keep my phone out of my hands
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

Mortgage_Man no está en línea Stack level 3
    Addiction here....was in orientation today for a new job and was playing Brickbreaker and Tetris all day. Love my BB.

sydney no está en línea Stack level 1
    I made love with my BB yesterday night!

BLUSLS no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    I'll say this, it is my reading material in bed, on the thrown, and if it were water proof I would problably shower with it!!!!!!!!!!

bryan84 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    20A164A1
    Quote Originally Posted by BLUSLS View Post
    I'll say this, it is my reading material in bed, on the thrown, and if it were water proof I would problably shower with it!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm Bryan, and I'm an addict. I agree too and I drive fork lift for work and I always find myself reaching for my curve when I can. I sleep with it and always dig through the blankets in the morning looking for it, paranoid that it ran off because I use it as much as I can.

vera no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24D593F4
    WOW! Bryan, you are way more honest and transparent than i am..... i get furious when i am called a BB addict from non users because..... they just dont get it.... of course i can NOT live without it..... they would be the same way if they owned one.... maybe its a good thing there are some people that have still not been converted.... otherwise...... well.... it might be a different world we live in and they would start implementing extra break times at works for blackberry addicts like they do smokers??? hm..... wonder if we can start something on that note.

addicted for life.... or longer!!
    Vera Palmeri
    PIN 24D593F4

wcbratton no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    312AE7B1
    My name is Bill.
    Pinstack, Blackberry, Cigar with Jack & Coke.
    Yeah I'm addicted!

bryan84 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    20A164A1
    Totally OT: my company is getting on our case(s) about smoking on non breaks. Next they'll probably tell me I can't bring my berry to work. I'd quit then lol. I will NEVER be able to get clean nor do I want to when it comes to my berry. Is there such a thing as berry-dosing? Lol. Sorry for long rant/post

DinaDivas no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21e357ef
    17, Dina Bali Island Indonesia..
    Im Addicted with My Emporio BOLD..
    I Cant Go everywhere, Without Hold it in my Hand.. BBM Friends,.. is Awesome
    MyTwitter
    Myfacebook
    Dougherty 9700 --> Pin : 21E357EF
    Glad be Your Friend

mccx33 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215b70b5
    Young addict here. I'm 17. My name is Meka. It all began with the 8100. After my first "hit" (of a button) I was obviously hooked. Later I tried the 8800, and after that the high was even better. Next thing you know I'm on cloud 9! Cloud 8900 that is.... All I can say is wow, I'm never gonna break the habit.