Page 59 of 62 FirstFirst ... 545556575859606162 LastLast

I've only had mine for 2 weeks and I haven't put this down yet. This ... Networking with PinStackers forum

mrstaccs no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    303683c8

Advertisement

I've only had mine for 2 weeks and I haven't put this down yet. This is almost as bad as when I first started playn warcraft. Now if they make a bb one day that I can play warcraft on, I think I might would need to go to berry rehab. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

WickedBEZ no está en línea Stack level 1

Boston Bes

Hi.. My name is Chris. I'm a Blackberry Admin. I now check my phone even when it's not going off. And last week i had to ref a paintball tourney in the rain. And thanks to an earlier post I followed their shower advice and put my phone in a ziplock back for the whole day so i could stay in touch.

And I can't wait for the Storm. I might involunterily do something when I finally get it.

VeeralS05 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    218EE101
    My Name is Veeral. I'm 21 I work for AT&T and I'm addicted to my Blackberry. It has my life in it. Without it I dont know what to do.

Lowercase no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30D51B0D
    I am 24 and name is Aaron, and I am uber addicted to my 8330. I knew this when I broke my first one while drunk, and woke up the next morning to the pieces of my phone on my nightstand (my girlfriend wanted to make a point) and one single tear rolled from my eye.
    "My Crackberry is faster than the Rev's Blackberry®."

MRSONPOINT no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    21735FA7
    Hey every1. I'm addicted to my berry b-cuz its f-ing amazing. I haven't used my computer in almost a year. Seriously, I got the curve last october & its just the best. I'm on my berry 24/7. When I'm in bed, my phone is in bed with me on vibrate. Sumtimes I wake up, its on the floor. Thank god 4 protective cases. I put my berry 2 use. BBM, MSN & AIM. I think the berry is way better than the iphone & I LOVE it.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Rizzleman716 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21C680E5
    I am a high school student, and I love my BB I can hardly put it down! I always check it because I constantly get new emails for new post in threads!

I LOVE IT, I also use it in the bathroom! lol

rakonismo no está en línea Stack level 1
    I am completely addicted... disturbingly addicted, oh and i want the storm.

BLUSLS no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask

BB 8320 Addiction

Hi! My name is Scott and I am addicted to my berry. I have had one for the past 2 years and can't put them down. I use it 24/7. Luckily my wife has one, so I can't get into trouble for spending to much time on it. LOL!!!!

All hail RIM.

In strong agreement with the statement below!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I
    I
    v
    Quote Originally Posted by rakonismo View Post
    I am completely addicted... disturbingly addicted, oh and i want the storm.
    Blackberry...the only way to live!!!!

gmkalos no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hell Ya i am an addict but everything in moderation computers rock and and blackberry is crack or a crackberry lol peace -G

guruleenyc no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Cool idea for a thread!

I am a such a blackberry addict that I keep it under my pillow at night, check it when I am in the shower (with dry hands) and the best of all....while I'm in the head! ...and I am proud of it and I don't want help, just more blackberry's!!!

marcan1984 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244D5F94
    I am so addicted that my hubby is jealous, he's always saying "you texting me" and he has a razr so he doesn't know the true love of a blackberry. Oh God I do have it bad

mbatm27 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Hi, my name is Ham and I'm old by your standards (44). I've been on Pinstack since first getting frankenberry last Christmas. I knew I was hooked after drowning my Pearl during a 4th of July swim and feeling like I'd lost a member of my family.

After the Pearl came back to life (with some quirks), I named it frankenberry and we have a complete love/hate relationship to this day.

You know your a berryholic when you reply to a silly forum such as this...

therevlev no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    31ca0fff
    Hi, my name is Andy.. If this is truly a "what's said here stays here" forum.. People think I have a BB problem, so I hide my usage. I think I have everybody fooled, but my friends keep questioning me and I think they called MTV to have an intervention... I'm 25 years old and my pin is 31ca0fff. If anybody wants to BB message me that would be awesome. However, if I can't respond right away it means I have people around.

rjs87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Im Ryan, im 21 and i have a BB addiction i cannot put it down and im always on pinstack looking for new things to do with my BB, its nice to have internet at the tip of your fingers any time of day!

if i randomly wake up in the middle of the night ill turn on the BB to check emails and pinstack for any new posts
    Last edited by rjs87; 10-18-2008 at 03:10 AM.
    **There are 2 types of people in this world: those who use the search bar and those who do not**

vdiddy09 no está en línea Stack level 1
    My name is Vince,30 ..I need help....I can't sleep without PinStack.com and my Curve...nice threesome I cant LEAVE ALONE!