Page 58 of 62 FirstFirst ... 53545556575859606162 LastLast

Originally Posted by kazer929 Joe, 28, from Philly.......OK, I'm completely addicted to my blackberry, Im ... Networking with PinStackers forum

antoinetteL3 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by kazer929 View Post
    Joe, 28, from Philly.......OK, I'm completely addicted to my blackberry, Im never not on it... Ive already done the ziplock in the shower ha ha.. Did you know its not as hard as you think to text or talk through a ziplock? ... Ive blackberried while I have jetski'd, Snow skiing, and driving just to name a few. I have a spare charger setup at work because when you text and blackberry messenger all day at work for 8 hours your battery doesnt hold up too well! I started noticing that I had a huge problem when I was out to lunch with a very close friend of mine, I yelled at her for being on her blackberry the entire time and didnt even notice I was doing the same thing! HA HA... its bad, sitting at lunch with a friend and both of us were just texting away, reading email or browsing the web.. I dont get it, how did this happen?? Im at a 6000 Text message average per month and thats not including my messenger, and lets not talk about how i would feel if I lost the horrid little beastie of a device ... HELP!!!!!!!!! HA HA
    OMG I thought I was the only one! My boyfriend teases me for doing the ziplock bag in the shower. I always tell him wait till you get a blackberry and you see who is addicted. It's like once I got the blackberry I never wanted to be without it. Glad Im not the only one.

crazyj963 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Hi I am justin and only 17 and already addicted to blackberrys I bought a pearl not too long ago and I just bought a curve now when the bold comes out for at&t next month I will buy it as an 18 birthday present to me lol definatly addicted

MRSONPOINT no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    21735FA7
    No, I love my ****ing blackberry.The only thing they need 2 make it do is make me dinner.I do everything on this.I haven't used my macbook since I got my 1st blackberry.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

contractorswife no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Hey everyone! My name is Amy and i'm an addict. I'm 25 and a stay at home mom and my BB keeps me sane.i'm also a pinstack and crackberry addict. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Rizzleman716 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21C680E5
    Yes I have found myself checking it all the time in school!

Torrey no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    301DA908
    My name is Torrey and I am a Blackberry addict. 20, male, Canada, Silver Pearl. 301DA908

BL86 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    207BE7BC
    Hi im Bob
    Nearly a week ago my blackberry Bold nearly killed my relationship between me and my gf. I need help. please..

latosha no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hello all. My name is Latosha. I'm 22 years old, and i have been a berry addict for approxiamtely 1 year now. lol.

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    My name is Tony and I'm an addict. I'm in need or BB rehab ASAP. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

bajanbastard no está en línea Stack level 4
    Like many here i never thought i'd have to attend one of these meetings. Yet, here i am my 8100 is in my hand more than my............. you get the idea. Hi my name is Kevin and i own a Blackberry.
    Device history: 8100 > 8320 > 8900 & 9530. Keep crackin'

aimeekelley no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    askme
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Hi, my name is Aimee, I am 41 and I am a crackberry addict....my husband now sleeps on the couch because the clicking of the keys keeps him awake....(I don't want help!! I LOVE MY BB!!! It is cheaper than booze and drugs and it keeps me off the streets)

marcrott no está en línea Stack level 2
    lol, im Marcus 20, and im addicted 2 my blackberry

Khita no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    248a335f
    Khita 26 and im so addicted to my blackberry that it is crazy I have only had it 2 or 3 weeks

freezy no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    319d2923
    Hello all my name is Reece and I am officially strung out on BB I love my curve I need therapy for my mind and my thumbs ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Sean_sd no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    301B99C2
    Sean 25 M

I was in a funeral yesterday and I went out to my car to get my blackberry before it started because I already knew I would want it once I got into the church, and its not some family member I never knew, It was my Cousin/Friend that I knew very well. During the funeral I checked my BB 3 times for notifications.

Am I a bad person,

or just an sorry addict?