Page 57 of 62 FirstFirst ... 52535455565758596061 ... LastLast

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Hi, my name is Jereme, I'm 28 and I am addicted to my ... Networking with PinStackers forum

jerms no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Hi, my name is Jereme, I'm 28 and I am addicted to my blackberry. This is BB # 11..if they sold them in 6 packs I would never leave the house..

jbanga no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hi my name is Jay, I'm 23 and I run into things thanks to my addiction to my BlackBerry....ice pack after ice pack I keep going back!!!!

kazer929 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    31956f92

100% Hardcore addict!

Joe, 28, from Philly.......OK, I'm completely addicted to my blackberry, Im never not on it... Ive already done the ziplock in the shower ha ha.. Did you know its not as hard as you think to text or talk through a ziplock? ... Ive blackberried while I have jetski'd, Snow skiing, and driving just to name a few. I have a spare charger setup at work because when you text and blackberry messenger all day at work for 8 hours your battery doesnt hold up too well! I started noticing that I had a huge problem when I was out to lunch with a very close friend of mine, I yelled at her for being on her blackberry the entire time and didnt even notice I was doing the same thing! HA HA... its bad, sitting at lunch with a friend and both of us were just texting away, reading email or browsing the web.. I dont get it, how did this happen?? Im at a 6000 Text message average per month and thats not including my messenger, and lets not talk about how i would feel if I lost the horrid little beastie of a device ... HELP!!!!!!!!! HA HA
    Last edited by kazer929; 09-16-2008 at 08:44 PM.

kylebryant no está en línea Stack level 2
    My name is Kyle I'm 19 and I'm addicted to blackberry and pinstack and stuff relating to a bb.

thasweetone27 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    askme; )
    My name is Brandi, im 22 and im addicted to my BB 8320 4.5 OS. I have stopped midsentence to text or bb messenger. I have ran into doors typing an email and i have driven and read a book on my bb also. wow im glad to get that off of my chest...
    bebe

CardiacSmashin no está en línea Stack level 2
    Hi, Im Kris, and this is my second visit to the forum.. Krisberry has been in my life forever you could say. But I have been abusing repeatedly for about 6 months now.. They all say just put it down Kris., It's ok just walk away., BUT YOU DONT KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE BECAUSE I HAVE A BLACKBERRY AND GOT A SIDEKICK. HAHAHAHAHA....... I hear the alerts all the time.. I love the anticipation of when you look at it you wait the very very long 5 seconds before the led light flashes and its red..!!! Greens ok too. I feel we have a connection. Plus the shift on a computer, EVERYTIME I start a new sentence. I mean seriously. Glad I said this. I feel better
    Last edited by CardiacSmashin; 09-16-2008 at 09:58 PM. Reason: more of a feeling

mparame no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204072E7
    Even when i am dating , my fingers will be playing around the device - not the hand of my mate...

strukt99 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    318b4970
    My name is steven. I got my pearl in may. I'm so addicted to it that I'm going to college so I can get a job that'll give me a company blackberry. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

martytorres666 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31A2F8DE
    Hi, I'm marty, I'm 32 yrs old and I'm a berry-holic. (sobbing).. Lol. One can compare our obsession to keeping up with our daily doses of paxill... Off of it for more than 12 hours and we become rabid!! Lol! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

rulis23 no está en línea Stack level 1
    My name is Raul and I am.....(sobbing)

musician1976 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Hi everyone, I'm Al and I'm a berry-holic. I was a treo-addict before but now I can honestly say that I cheated on my Treo and tried the Blackberry. Now I'm a Berry-Holic.

Rrupert no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    238E3391
    My name is Rod. I am an addict, at least that's what my wife pin'd to me from across the room. In fact, I think i sleep more with Berry than her

Wow.

corlissak no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    204D9084
    Cori, 27, and i definitely have a bb addiction. It sleeps in the bed with me...
    ~Strong Believer in Karma~

GQLewis88 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    240F64DD
    My name is Greg, I'm 19, and I'm...I'm not not addicted to my blackberry. I'm just never not on it...I...
    Please Help ME...

purpleflowers Guest
    My name is nikki..and I'm 31 years old..I'm also addicted to my blackberry...I'm pretty new to pinstack but I love it anyway..I used to have a pearl but I recently upgraded to a curve...btw..I'm lovin it!!!

via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~