Page 56 of 62 FirstFirst ... 5152535455565758596061 ... LastLast

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~im Jeremy 19 jus joined the BB community and I'm addicted I check ... Networking with PinStackers forum

AssassinCreed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    246D499B

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~im Jeremy 19 jus joined the BB community and I'm addicted I check the stackz all day everyday to learn more about this amazin device

marcan1984 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244D5F94
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I am truly addicted because off and on, mostly on all day on pinstack and use it while taking trips on our HOG when I get bored. Basically I live on it. Example: my daughter just came outside and said "What have you been doing because I've been up for 30 minutes now and haven't seen you inside."Told her playing on my BB.She said I'm in love. And I am.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Forgot name, Candy and I'm 44.

Quote Originally Posted by cybersmoothy View Post
    I actually made reservations for two at a fine restuarant and had my blackberry sitting across from me leaning against a glass of Shiraz.
    This is truly an addiction. LOL, and I thought I was bad.
    Last edited by Lavagirl; 09-16-2008 at 06:59 PM.

KaraBear no está en línea Stack level 3
    Kara, 26 and 4 days into having a bb curve. My hubby got one a week b4 me. I had the new Palm Centro and it HAD TO GO!!

sweetwhisperer no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    208DCE72
    Well I have been a VICTIM of BB for years now, But the BB MESSENGER sure has a hold on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dhyde79 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319FB186
    Hi, I'm Derek, 28, and I'm a Mac Addict, err....Blackberry Addict....ok fine, both.

I'm on BB #2, started with an 8130, now have the 8330, as soon as the CDMA version of the Bold, I'll get that one to replace my 8330 too.

I'm so addicted that my poor neglected gets a spot on my pillow, it goes wife, cat (strung across both of our pillows) my head, and my blackberry. The wife's 8130 for some reason isn't special enough to be on her pillow.....crazy lady....lol
    ----------------------------
    Blackberry Fanatic
    Amateur Photographer/StormShooter
    (PM me for Website/Photo Gallery)

jferguson87 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up

Hello my name is Jamie, and I am 20 years old and addicted to my 3day old blackberry.

I'm still wondering why I didn't get a BB a long time ago. It's a life saver.

rhyno1979 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    246584ec
    Im Randy, 29 and its not so much an addiction as an extension of myself. I mean how the hell can you complain about something that replaces a computer, an organizer, a "Little Black Book", my radio, my tv, the newspaper, my telephone, keeps me in touch with all my friends no matter what im doing and fits in the palm of my hand!!!!! Ok screw it, im way addicted.

macmood no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    guilty as charged, my name's mac, ive been a blackberry user for some time now, this 8820 being my 5th blackberry... was formerly introduced to it at work, then i tied all my personal life to it too.. sighh

jaytee51104 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24b4ebec
    I'm jay and I'm addicted to my pearl I've only had it like a month. I used an MDA and then wing forever BB is the best phone ever! Pin me 28/f/TN 2444f607

arangel23 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    302ACB3A
    My name is Alberto, 23, and I have a confession.

This is my first blackberry and I simply love it. I just got it yesterday at exactly 4:10pm via UPS from Sprint and it was love at first sight. I come from the Treo family but I am glad blackberry adopted me.

Morgase no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Uhmmm. My name is Morgie and I really don't have a problem with my Precious.Precious just likes to go everywhere with me. In the bathroom, at the dinner table, watching tv or movies. It's all Precious' fault!
    I will confess to a pinstack addiction.I check it first thing in the morning, throughout the day, when I get home from work and whenever else I'm not doing anything. Do we really need help? I think I am fine! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

mattc206 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30B9907E
    Ok I admit it, taking the first step, My name is Matt and I am 20, and I am a Blackberry addict. 30207872 (PIN)

Cammie no está en línea Stack level 1
    Uuhh (stands up) Hey, My name is cammie, 25, and I'm addicted to my Blackberry. I'm on it at the most innappropriate times. I use it at work, when I'm out to dinner. I use it in the car (and have had MANY near accidents), I even used it the other day while on the Superman right at Six Flags...sad thing is, I dont care :/ The world is so much more interested when you look at thru that blackberry screen (sigh). I've had many intervention, no success. I honestly think I'm on it 24 hrs a day!!!! AND I LOVE IT!!!!!!

cadillacz713 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2438f811
    My name is Jose and im 20 and well im a berryholic :-) my addiction is my blackberry ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Sorry i kinda forgot my age i dont even know what today is since the hurricane ike hit houston :-(~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Last edited by Lavagirl; 09-16-2008 at 06:57 PM.

drspiff no está en línea Stack level 2
    As much as I love my Blackberry... and I do love it!! There is NO WAY I am leaving my significant other at home!!! My girl does things for me I would never get out of my phone!!!!! Anyone who would rather talk to their other half on their BB is crazy!!! And I feel sorry you...!
    Last edited by Lavagirl; 09-16-2008 at 06:57 PM. Reason: format edit
    I do what I can...