Page 52 of 62 FirstFirst ... 4748495051525354555657 ... LastLast

My name is Tee, and I knew I was an addict when I started waking ... Networking with PinStackers forum

ebonyepearl no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    20980ffa

Curve2

Advertisement

My name is Tee, and I knew I was an addict when I started waking up in the wee-wee hours checking my BB!!

Dali no está en línea Stack level 1
    only had it a week or so and i'm already addicted like i seen someone say on a post somewhere. once you go blackberry you dont go back!

Dali 22 Miami
    Shorty Doo Whop Dali

Dali no está en línea Stack level 1
    bluetooth virtual keyboard are you kidding me... oh no... i'm going to be even more addicted i never thought about the whole lecture note thing... only thing is you know how paranoid professors are now a days with laptops imaging phones... they think you texting instead of typing notes... hmmmm good idea going to have to look more into that and see what software and apps will help me with that...
    Shorty Doo Whop Dali

jigxerjay no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319F0748
    jay... i can sum up my problems into 2 letters...... "BB"
    "When a man playing poker with money meets a man playing poker with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."

FlashAM no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask.
    I'm John and I'm a Blackberry Addict! I've only had my BB for 2 months, but I don't know how I lived without it! I'm constantly looking for new themes, sending texts, IMing, email, just everything. I've even started putting my PIN in my forum profiles!! Converted from a Windows Mobile device, couldn't stand all the problems I had with the thing.

ala_beauty no está en línea Stack level 1
    My name is Star, I'm 25 and I sometimes go to sleep while on my Crackberry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    **HIGHLY FAVORED**

justajason no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242C7F74
    Quote Originally Posted by ala_beauty View Post
    My name is Star, I'm 25 and I sometimes go to sleep while on my Crackberry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OMG! I've passed out from other things. Just not the blackberry. Wonder if there will ever be a treatment program.

goldenhours no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask
    I only have this 8310 for about 3 weeks now and - opposed to previous devices owned (HTCs, Nokias, etc) - it has its own place at my bedside...

truBEaUty no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24A74FE4
    My name is Lynnette 19 and im addicted to my Crackberry,lol, my friend has a picture of me sleeping with it in my hand...but is that so bad

jusprit no está en línea Stack level 1
    I need treatment... I'm addicted to my blackberry and my gf hates it so much.

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    Quote Originally Posted by ala_beauty View Post
    I am with you on this one Star... I have to set my phone to turn off automatically so my phone bill doesn't get high if it runs into the morning hours and waste my day time minutes lol

Reesa23 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    325FA8A8
    The BB sure isn't helping my sleeping patterns. With bb messenger you sure learn who the night owls are and who's in different time zones. It sure has made me an addict.
    Carrier: US Cellular
    NEW PIN # 312D19A4

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Still an addict here. Trying to get my hands on an 8120 from T-Mo via their 1000 Pearl Give Away.

thechadj no está en línea Stack level 4
    I am cHAd 30 blackberry and pinstack addict. Man that happened fast too. Like they say about a drug one hit and your hooked. Rings true here. Late cHAd ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

hocus65 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I am Gary, 42, BB addict !! Have had it for 2 months now and always on it !! LOL !!!!