Page 51 of 62 FirstFirst ... 4647484950515253545556 ... LastLast

My name is Matt, I'm 27. I've been addicted since last Nov of last year. ... Networking with PinStackers forum

mattdoucet no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    301CB12F

Advertisement

My name is Matt, I'm 27. I've been addicted since last Nov of last year. I use my bb for personal and biz usage. I even have my payroll excell file on here just so I don't have to use my laptop. This device is addictive! Even got a pink pearl for the girlfriend! Got her hooked too. We use bb messenger more than actually talkn on the phone! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jmajluf no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21ABC057
    Quote Originally Posted by Martycapecod View Post
    Bruce, I have a palm tungsten E and want to go to either a Treo phone or Blackberry. I have read the Treo phone is not that good, but I hate to loose all my info in the palm. Any advice?
    Hi Marty,
    about 2 years ago I was at the same place. I've had used palm pdas for over 10 years and had lots of data that I wnated to keep. I first switched to a 7100i and got hooked on bb. All the outlook data can be easily transferred and if you have other os specific data dont worry because im sure you'll be able to transfer it to your bb soon.
    I now have a curve 8310 and laug at the treos i see!

slider8300 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3058d9fc

I know its wrong but I cant help it

My name is Don i am 42 and and yes I too am addicted to my BB but ......... sorry I had mail....darn help me

JrzyBoy13 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23FB04AE
    Hi, My name is Alex i'm 21 and I too am addicted to my blackberry. There was a time that I decided I wanted to try out a new phone and sold my blackberry. After a week without my blackberry I called the person I sold it too and ended up having to pay extra just to get it back. LOL.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    I can't eveb get myself to sell my blackberry devices. It was way to hard for me to do. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    My name is Drew, 22, I live in Toronto, and I'm addicted to my BlackBerry. I find myself taking it out of the holster to see if I have a message, even though I don't hear the alert. I dream of my BlackBerry at night. Just last night I had a nightmare that someone broke into my house and only stole my BlackBerry... I woke up in a cold sweat

weee96 no está en línea Stack level 2
    My names David, I'm 29 and completely addicted to my bb. I catch myself on my phone at home instead of my computers haha.

mccx33 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215b70b5

I thought I had it bad

Hello, My name is Meka and I'm 16 and Im addicted to my baby a.k.a. blackberry 8800, I cannot and will not be anywhere without it. I might have a slight problem but as I can see... I'm not alone! Lol.
    ...& that's pretty much it!

nefer988 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Hi everyone! My name is shely and since I got my pearl, I can't take my hands off it. It helps me a lot, to be organized and have good conversations as well. I guess I'm not alone in my addiction!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

grapemist no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Posted

Buying The Curve

I finally gave in and will be purchasing the BB Curve this week. Im getting moist just thinking about it. Ive had my Pearl for 4 months now and its been absolutely great. But I need to go bigger. Im excited. Pray for me yall. hahaha

I feel you Jonny, I cant bring myself to sell my pearl either. Whats a girl to do???
    Last edited by grapemist; 03-25-2008 at 02:38 AM.

weee96 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by grapemist View Post
    Im getting moist just thinking about it.
    Woah, hiyooo!

adfrance no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    318687C2
    I'm Andi- I'm 19 and I should be listening to my English professor but I'm on pinstack-- on my bb

Its love.
    Or addiction~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

redbonnie no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    304E6F86
    Hi everyone, my name is lynn and yes i am a crackberry addict, i take it everywhere i go, in the bathroom, on my bed while im having ex with my ex (the reason we broke up) if anyone understands why it so addictive, please hollaaa!!!

riff_raff no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    26853B59
    Quote Originally Posted by grapemist View Post
    I finally gave in and will be purchasing the BB Curve this week. Im getting moist just thinking about it. Ive had my Pearl for 4 months now and its been absolutely great. But I need to go bigger. Im excited. Pray for me yall. hahaha

I feel you Jonny, I cant bring myself to sell my pearl either. Whats a girl to do???
    Dat's what I'm talking 'bout!!!!!!!

riff_raff no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    26853B59
    I didn't realized just how much my Pearl had become a part of all my daily affairs... then one day I dropped it and I got the White Screen... and I had to go without.... that's when I found the 'stacks, and learned how to still use it with screenshots... it was like that for 4 long days while I waited for my replacement... I didn't really want to shell out the $105 for the repl., but I had to... that's just the way it was... the good news is that's how I found the 'stacks, and I learned things about my Pearl I couldn't even imagine... but after reading about other stackers experiences, I now find myself a little curious- to experiment with other models... nothing long term; I don't want to put my Pearl away for good, just try something new...