Page 50 of 62 FirstFirst ... 4546474849505152535455 ... LastLast

I'm Lyle, 58, and, uh, I don't know. I don't think my Curve has been ... Networking with PinStackers forum

granpagus no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2443A883

Re: Blackberry addicts confession page

Advertisement

I'm Lyle, 58, and, uh, I don't know. I don't think my Curve has been out of my sight since I got it. First berry, too.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by fsotoco View Post
    You know you are addicted to your blackberry when:

1. You take it to the bathroom with you and play Texas Hold em while you're on the pot.

2. You drop it and you act like you just dropped a piece of Waterford Crystal and go into a heated rage if it got any "scratches"

3. You've hidden it under your pillow (for any reason)

4. You just upgraded and signed your life away on a two year contract but are still "WAITING" to see when the next model is coming out.

5. You have more than 5 "blackberry related" websites in your favorites

6. You think you keep hearing your messenger alert AND keep checking but... no messages.

7. You are still pissed at yourself for putting your blackberry in your pocket and scratching the screen with your keys................. 6 months ago.

8. You have ordered ANY product WHATSOEVER that will protect, fix, enhance, or repair the scratches on your screen.

9. You are reading this stupid post about being addicted to an electronic device.

10. You "DEFEND" Blackberry at the first mention of the Treo 700
    OMG!!! I do everyone of those things. lol... I am totally addicted.. and I even pushed my addiction on to my husband and got him a BB too. Now we are both addicted. Poor kids, I felt so bad, I gave them our old crappy phones to make up for it

mattweldon no está en línea Stack level 2

I'm matt, I'm 23, and I am currently experiencing BB withdrawals. I dropped my 8100 in a puddle in my yard getting out of the car and have gone cold turkey since then. I'll admit I have occasionally snuck a few seconds on my wifes pearl...*gasp*.....but I have tried to wait until time for my tmobile upgrade. The idea of holding out for another 6 months without my fix broke me and I ordered a new 8100 last night on ebay for $200.....I am so addicted.......

gqswagga no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    218879E8

Hi i'm chase and i'm an addict..
    I drive and type on it all the time.. I eat and drive and IM I know I need to stop I need help.. I'm always checking my phone its like my 3rd hand.. I need help..oh yeah i'm a part of the stacks but theRe addicts too but I don't think want help of there addictions....

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

drice30721 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20EF37F6

Damn! How did it bring it up how did it break it down? Dude your at Apple!! Dog slow down, that's your berry. But if you keep it then you gotta tell you berry you were cheatin and that you went raw dog when you beat it. That's when its gonna tell you to beat it. Your at Apple and your berry already knows it. Every time you know there phones there so basically you and your berry are over. But I know when you broke the news its said dude don't say that. As a matter if fact like Pat don't say jack cos you and your berry go way, way, way back.

drice30721 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20EF37F6

By the way. Hi my name is Drice I'm 24 and I am a black berry addict.

CostantinoA no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31B71F57

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I have only had mine for 2 weeks and I can not put it down.. I am at ex-windows mobile and Palm user.. BB is so much better.

ginaibe no está en línea Stack level 1

im 38 and in love with my blackberry pearl . i just messed up my bb droped a cup of milk on it needhelp bad day without it like i lost my arm im started to get the shakes can anyone help me screen does not work can see very little

vortec7 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30487CF1

Instead of writing my 15 pg thesis paper which is not going to fail me out of college.......... I'm checking Pinstack in hopes of new apps or products for my curve.

Sigh, I should've stayed in the Marines
    :)

ET436 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hi my name is Elliott I'm 22 and no I'm not what you call an addict, I tend to use my BB more than what's required (a lot more).........
    Ok,ok I'm an addict i admit there it is.

shifty87 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    318e8e7a
    i'm dottie, 21/f/nc. i got my first bb about a month ago, the pink pearl that VZW has [i nicknamed it my strawberry]. enjoying being addicted!

desireeOH no está en línea Stack level 1
    Desiree, 39
    Although I am studying to be a therapist I'm addicted too!

Anela808 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    4M32KN0W
    Quote Originally Posted by vortec7 View Post
    Instead of writing my 15 pg thesis paper which is not going to fail me out of college.......... I'm checking Pinstack in hopes of new apps or products for my curve.
    haha! i am doing the same thing....instead of studying for my huge math exam, im on pinstack on my laptop n BBMing on my pearl...hehe

<---PROUD hawaiian BB addict

pbent no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    242DA52A
    Lol

My names Millz.. And I'm an addict.. Hello group.. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Martycapecod no está en línea Stack level 1
    Bruce, I have a palm tungsten E and want to go to either a Treo phone or Blackberry. I have read the Treo phone is not that good, but I hate to loose all my info in the palm. Any advice?