Page 49 of 62 FirstFirst ... 4445464748495051525354 ... LastLast

if i lost my bb i don't know what i would do. i love my ... Networking with PinStackers forum

hotangel87 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Blackberry addicts confession page

Advertisement

if i lost my bb i don't know what i would do. i love my new curve phone its nice.

O.C.D sounds like a problem ....lol don't let it get to ya too soon. or everything will be o.c.d.

pearlicious1 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    241F1A90

My name is Trish, 39, and im a crackberry

DocGo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me

My name is Tina and I am a crackberry addict as well. I have also "infected"/influenced a lot of my co-workers to become crackberry addicts
    8900-user
    DocGo

whitejl28 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

My name is Jared i am 27 Im addicted to my blackberry

vivalatyla no está en línea Stack level 2

my name is tyler and i have a black berry problem...i cant stay away from it mayne!!! Have you ever been pistol whipped by a black berry?!?!

sary353 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

Hello...My name is Sary. I am a crackberry addict.

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

23/m/ serious addiction and loving it....
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

Blkr da Berry no está en línea Stack level 5

Sup stackers. Took me awhile but I guess I was just in denial. Time to take the first step...Hi, My name is Marvin and I'm an addict.
    "I'd be a fool to think that the gods aren't at work."
    ~Son or Ran

kolosus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    315677A8

Quote Originally Posted by barber211 View Post
    23 and I have a mild blackberry addiction that I could control whenever I want.

no blackberry and no pinstack make barber211 a dull boy. no blackberry and no pinstack make barber211 a dull boy.no blackberry and no pinstack make barber211 a dull boy.no blackberry and no pinstack make barber211 a dull boy.no blackberry and no pinstack make barber211 a dull boy.no blackberry and no pinstack make barber211 a dull boy.no blackberry and no pinstack make barber211 a dull boy.no blackberry and no pinstack make barber211 a dull boy.no blackberry and no pinstack make barber211 a dull boy.no blackberry and no pinstack make barber211 a dull boy.no blackberry and no pinstack make barber211 a dull boy.no blackberry and no pinstack make barber211 a dull boy.no blackberry and no pinstack make barber211 a dull boy.no blackberry and no pinstack make barber211 a dull boy.no blackberry and no pinstack make barber211 a dull boy.no blackberry and no pinstack make barber211 a dull boy.no blackberry and no pinstack make barber211 a dull boy.no blackberry and no pinstack make barber211 a dull boy.no blackberry and no pinstack make barber211 a dull boy.no blackberry and no pinstack make barber211 a dull boy.no blackberry and no pinstack make barber211 a dull boy.no blackberry and no pinstack make barber211 a dull boy.no blackberry and no pinstack make barber211 a dull boy.no blackberry and no pinstack make barber211 a dull boy.no blackberry and no pinstack make barber211 a dull boy.no blackberry and no pinstack make barber211 a dull boy.no blackberry and no pinstack make barber211 a dull boy.no blackberry and no pinstack make barber211 a dull boy.no blackberry and no pinstack make barber211 a dull boy.no blackberry and no pinstack make barber211 a dull boy.no blackberry and no pinstack make barber211 a dull boy.no blackberry and no pinstack make barber211 a dull boy.no blackberry and no pinstack make barber211 a dull boy.no blackberry and no pinstack make barber211 a dull boy.no blackberry and no pinstack make barber211 a dull boy.no blackberry and no pinstack make barber211 a dull boy.no blackberry and no pinstack make barber211 a dull boy.no blackberry and no pinstack make barber211 a dull boy.no blackberry and no pinstack make barber211 a dull boy.no blackberry and no pinstack make barber211 a dull boy.no blackberry and no pinstack make barber211 a dull boy.no blackberry and no pinstack make barber211 a dull boy.no blackberry and no pinstack make barber211 a dull boy.no blackberry and no pinstack make barber211 a dull boy.no blackberry and no pinstack make barber211 a dull boy.no blackberry and no pinstack make barber211 a dull boy.no blackberry and no pinstack make barber211 a dull boy.
    Thank god for cut and paste.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada

Quote Originally Posted by kolosus View Post
    Thank god for cut and paste.
    thats funny-good one!

mrmoe no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Moe, 101yrs Old and... Stacking from the crown of porcelain.

d=|=b
    MrMoe

Doc Hunter no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Hi guys and girls,

I;m 67 and who said you can't teach old dogs new tricks. I started with a Pearl last Father's Day and now I have my son's 8310 hooked up to T-Mobile. I am an addict badly.
    Doc Hunter
    20a9d722

austinscorpio23 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24415FD6

Sweet Christ on a Bike, I thought I was the only one.

Matt - 28 - I like good whiskey, Smoking hot brunettes, and my freaking blackberry...We all gotta have vices.

bdigital no está en línea Stack level 1

Hello my name is bobbydigital and I am hopelessly addicted to my bb, i came to this conlusion when i realised that I sleep with my BB everynight and wake up texting I am desperate need of some intervention please help before I text again

pwrfwd26 no está en línea Stack level 1

'SIGH'.... hi my name is

sorry not yet ready.