Page 47 of 62 FirstFirst ... 4243444546474849505152 ... LastLast

With Bank of America, they have a mobile site you can sign on. Very slick. ... Networking with PinStackers forum

jonbw no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    31837B64

Re: Blackberry addicts confession page

Advertisement

With Bank of America, they have a mobile site you can sign on. Very slick. Not all banks however have a mobile setup. If yours does'nt, switch banks.

devingiles no está en línea Stack level 3

What can I say that hasn't already been said. I'm addicted and everyone around me is frustrated by my addiction. My friends have become corrupted and see now blackberry fiends. My blackberry is apart of me, I even match my trackball color to whatever I am wearing that day. I have a job in which I can constantly play with my phone. My phone sleeps on the pillow next to me. My friends say that phone is going to be the death of me. I tell them its not and that its a life saver. Because even if I do get in a wreck from driving my manual transmission car with my knees because I'm too busy texting, I will be able to yajr pics and send it to my insurance company along with a recording of the officers and witnesses statements. So in the end, my pearl is my world, well just until I get a curve. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

kajunknight no está en línea Stack level 1

you really do need help....LOL

JoBelle no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

Hey Y'all!
    This is my first post here. I just found the place last night. WOOHOO!
    I've had my BB for 7 months, but haven't really explored all the possibilities until this week. Why? Must have been divine intervention because I didn't have as much free time as I do now, and a lot of important things would have obviously been neglected if I knew they were this wonderful! At 35 years old, I've finally found my favorite toy~!

So, let me say, my little sweetheart is my constant companion. I heard there were possible voume issues, but I wouldn't know...She's always attached to me. My family thinks it's "cute" because I've never been much of a technofreak. "HA HA Look at her playing with her phone." Ahhh, if they only knew...tsk tsk if they only knew.

Jobelle

BB habitué
    "Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death!"

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

^welcome to pinstack and the blackberry addiction

grapemist no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Posted

Nice share Devin. Im Grape, I've had my Bb Pearl for about a month now. I cant "be" without this thing. I'm sleeping with this device. Its taken absolute precidence over my boyfriend. I sleep closer to this Bb Pearl than I do to my boyfriend. I think thats saying more about my boyfriend. I wake up at odd hours of the night replying to sms and picture messages. I take pics of my me and boyfriend in bed to let friends know that were sleeping. It has become a part of my existance. It's starting to come between us. He's given me an ultimatums and propositions. He's slowly losing out to the Bb Pearl. Its just so much more efficient than he. It doesnt talk back to me, its not sarcastic, the Pearl doesnt have complexes, and isnt ego driven. I think im falling in love with it. (No, I dont need a psych consult. lol) I JUST NEED THE PEARL. Although I hear the Curve is quite veril.

aaronnieves no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    305F72EB

Hello everyone. My name is Aaron. I'm 23 and I'm an addict.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Most of the veteran Stackers know me from when I used my 7105t's, 7100t, and 3 Pearls, in that exact order LOL

Now I'm coming back to the Pearl (3rd one) and will be around to stay.

lace87 no está en línea Stack level 1

Just got the pearl yesterday... I think I'm already addicted.

AngeliciousDeli no está en línea Stack level 1

I've just joined PinStack (after resisting as I know I'll be addicted to this as well) but have had my BB a month and I already use it when it goes off in the shower, loo, I was using it while at Rollerdisco on Sat too (no I didn't fall as Im quite good) and nearly missed an assessment at Uni as I had to finish downloading themes from my laptop to the BB.

I don't need any help with my addiction as we are happy together.

mkestotz no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23C56995
    Hi I'm Mike and I'm a bb addict. I've had mine for about a month and a half now.my girlfriend upgraded to a pearl and handed me down her 7290(a decision she regrets quite often) 3 days later I found a really good deal on a 8700c, on ebay. Very happy with it and very addicted.

PIN/ID
    23C56995
    Quote Originally Posted by MHutch30 View Post
    LMAO ! Nice!
    Very nice, as much of a bb addict I consider myself I have yet to write a poem. Your the real deal I'm impressed.

PIN/ID
    23C56995
    Quote Originally Posted by grapemist View Post
    Nice share Devin. Im Grape, I've had my Bb Pearl for about a month now. I cant "be" without this thing. I'm sleeping with this device. Its taken absolute precidence over my boyfriend. I sleep closer to this Bb Pearl than I do to my boyfriend. I think thats saying more about my boyfriend. I wake up at odd hours of the night replying to sms and picture messages. I take pics of my me and boyfriend in bed to let friends know that were sleeping. It has become a part of my existance. It's starting to come between us. He's given me an ultimatums and propositions. He's slowly losing out to the Bb Pearl. Its just so much more efficient than he. It doesnt talk back to me, its not sarcastic, the Pearl doesnt have complexes, and isnt ego driven. I think im falling in love with it. (No, I dont need a psych consult. lol) I JUST NEED THE PEARL. Although I hear the Curve is quite veril.
    My girlfriend even tries to hide it from me sometimes, but I can sense where it's at cause its sad to say but it's become a body part. Like a hand or a leg. She's the one that turned me on to bb's and I constantly remind her it's her fault in the first place.

jplaser no está en línea Stack level 1

Hello my name is Jason. I am 29. I just got my BB 8130 pearl yesterday and I am addicted. It is by far the best phone I have ever owed. My last phone was Razor, what a piece of crap compared to this.

bobbyj1985uk no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    257073FB

Frankie Male 22 Born stateside currently living in uk, i to have a problem, and thats my crackberry addiction its got to a point where i give my blackberry more attention than my own family . . .

*awaits loving and welcoming applause to the crackberry addiction group**
    ---~Loving his BB - True Crackberry Addict~---
    New Pin: 21153ADC
    ~~~~If In Doubt Pull It Out . . Battery Obviously ;-)~~~~