Page 46 of 62 FirstFirst ... 4142434445464748495051 ... LastLast

Greetings.....I am 54 years old......addicted to all things electronic, gadgets, etc......I love my Pearl! I ... Networking with PinStackers forum

Dreamco no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24122D02

Re: Blackberry addicts confession page

Advertisement

Greetings.....I am 54 years old......addicted to all things electronic, gadgets, etc......I love my Pearl!

I converted from a Treo 650 a couple of months ago.

BlackBerry ROCKS!

majoslo no está en línea Stack level 1

I wrote a poem for my BB.

I have an 8830.
    I shine it, so never gets dirty.
    I don't care if I look nerdy.
    I tweak it until 3:30
    Oh it is built so sturdy.
    Keyboard's a full QWERTY.
    Have you seen my 8830?
    Last edited by majoslo; 01-14-2008 at 01:21 AM.

gunslinger595 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2440f435

30, addicted to the point where my wife is just waiting to put my BB down so she can destroy it. She thinks I pay more attention to it than her. I say she is just jealous...
    fear not the night . . . fear those who hunt at night.

siccmade no está en línea Stack level 4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~24 m from California...I have a tendency to check pinstack constantly, if my BB is charging then I'm on the laptop looking for ways to make my bb better,I even take it in the shower in a plastic zip lock bag, and I spend at least an hour on the sitter stuck in the bb zone, so I do admit I'm an addict!!!

MHutch30 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    cnAsk4it
    LMAO ! Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by majoslo View Post
    I wrote a poem for my BB.

I have an 8830.
    I shine it, so never gets dirty.
    I don't care if I look nerdy.
    I tweak it until 3:30
    Oh it is built so sturdy.
    Keyboard's a full QWERTY.
    Have you seen my 8830?

zootzoot no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    21C2B0BD

im on my blackberry 24/7 all my friends think i'm mad, they just dont understand
    Same sh*t different day!
    BOLD 9700

brnangl528 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

Hi my name is Tasha & I'm a blackberry addict. It's not my fault! My curve is a great companion! I'm never bored or lonely, & I no longer sleep alone. I have talked 5 of my friends in2 the blackberry world, so it can't be an addiction if we all are obsessed, right? Right?!?!
    Love my addiction :)

JPBagley no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    31798AFC
    My name is John, and I am a BlackBerry addict. I can't help myself! I find myself checking it almost constantly... Waiting for something to come up. That is, when I'm not using it for email, online banking, or pinstack!

jiggaman2g no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    301D5887

Quote Originally Posted by JPBagley View Post
    My name is John, and I am a BlackBerry addict. I can't help myself! I find myself checking it almost constantly... Waiting for something to come up. That is, when I'm not using it for email, online banking, or pinstack!
    How or what do you use for online banking? I've tried to do it using Browser and Opera but it wont let me log in.....??If I get that working I'll be hooked even MORE!
    Crackberry Pin 3053C148 (new pin)

2412588 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    240BBF6A

OK, I've been reading through this and see that there are many more out there that are as addicted as I am. I've enjoyed the comments and have to say I've caught heck because I take the BB EVERYWHERE!

Tims_Gurl no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile Re: Blackberry addicts confession page

Hey everyone my name is Amanda. I am only 17 and have only had my bb for about a month. my boyfriend gets so mad because im ALWAYS doing something on my bb. I know im going to be a life long addict to both my bb and now pinstack which I only joined today and already love it almost as much as my bb. I own the BlackBerry Pearl 8100 for now but as I go into college I will have to upgrade. But I get discouraged because there are not many ppl in my area that have a bb(what insane ppl huh?) so i still havent got the pleasure to email,IM,PTT or half of the other sweet stuff we can use with our blackberrys.:cry:
    And if anyone can help me find some really sweet games that they have played would be GREAT!
    But for now I will continue doing as much as I can and keeping checking up on all my fellow addicts.
    oh and btw THERE IS NEVER GOING TO BE A CURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because WE just wont let it happen!

supamansimon no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304feb1f

(standing up slowly with a sideways grin) Hi! My name is Shane. ( the class responds, Hi shane) I'm 23 and im addicted to my blackberry.... ( the class claps )

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by jiggaman2g View Post
    How or what do you use for online banking? I've tried to do it using Browser and Opera but it wont let me log in.....??If I get that working I'll be hooked even MORE!
    It differs from bank to bank especially now that they have to improve security to keep hackers out. Mine used to work by just enabling javascript in browser options but this week my bank did another update and I am back w/o access from my BB.

LegalPrincess no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31A4AE92

Hi everyone. I'm Jen and live in the Dallas area. I can say without hesitation that I'm addicted to my BB. I'm glad to see that I'm not alone. I find myself looking at it constantly and love learning new things about it.

Jen

Jen

jonbw no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    31837B64

Yesterday I could have quite! Today I can't for two years. I got a new pearl from verizon along with a new 2 year contract. I was doing ok with my 7130e and no contract but I HAD to have a pearl. I could always sell it on ebay and keep the 7130e but then I still have the blasted contract so I will just have to keep the pearl! Addicted or not, with a contract your up the well known tributary! Also I am 66 years old! Great to have a new toy! Since I don't go to movies and eat expensive popcorn I can afford the extra plan cost and skipping three meals a week helps too. Anyway it is only for two years. Next time I buy retail!