Page 38 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3334353637383940414243 ... LastLast

8700?! come on, any real addict would go for the hard stuff. Get a Curve ... Networking with PinStackers forum

dtx
    dtx no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    207B3A96

Re: Blackberry addicts confession page

Advertisement

8700?! come on, any real addict would go for the hard stuff. Get a Curve or a 8800!
    --
    DTx
    PIN: 207B3A96
    Bold 9000
    Rogers BIS
    OS 4.6.0.150

piggles no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask

Quote Originally Posted by dtx
    8700?! come on, any real addict would go for the hard stuff. Get a Curve or a 8800!
    Gimme Curve with WiFi and I am so there

mut212 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Hi Iam Manny And iam Addicted To Blackberry Ok Who Got My Blackberry Dam It
    ~©®ĺ©kßë®®Ą~

PhxBlue no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    NO!

Yup. I am a convert also. Came from a boring LG to the sweet Curve! I carry this phone in my hand all around the house and pretty much everywhere else I go. I rarely set it down. Oh and I change my theme and wallpapers at least 20 times a day.

My name is George. Im 30 and married with 2 beautiful Black Ber... errrr I mean children. I am an addict.

dtole no está en línea Stack level 5

Ok, I am the musician at my church...and while church is going and the choir is singing(I'm the director), I'm teeling the choir what to do with my bb in my hand!

Also, when the preacher gets up and tells us to turn in our bible, I put my bb in mybible and start bb messaging people as if Im looking for a scripture...lol
    D-Tole

jbean7916 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    245A99C3

Holly, 22 and i'm an addict as well! My boyfriend yells at me for being on "that D@MN thing" all the time... if only he knew the sweet sound of a PIN message from a new stack friend. or the way your thumb gets that little indention from rolling a pearl all day... ahhhh, i guess you just can't convince some people to come to the darkside...
    All's Fair in Love and TAGGING!!!

Souljaslimm no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24A7DA4C

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Yeah I must say I am addicted to my crackberry. I have a tendecy to use while at work or even playing online on my PS3

BlackBerryAdict no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    Just ask

Smile Re: Blackberry addicts confession page

Hi my name is Jay, I'm 26 years old, and I recently bought my first BB 8800, what I am about to say is not a lie.....a week before I got it, I was hooked...my addiction started before I even got it...and I never had one before!!...if this is possible it just happend....by the third day of realizing this I was looking into BB addiction[IMG]file:///Users/javiersanchez/Pictures/iPhoto%20Library/Modified/2000/Jay%27s%20pictures/PICT0022.JPG[/IMG] articles. Now that I have it, it has become part of everything I do,...I mean everything...I get the dent that jbean7916 gets, I have the phantom vibration against my hip. .......um...yeah I signed up last night for this forum and I have two PIN pals...so feel free to PIN me....Can some one tell me how to add my picture on this forum?

ant808 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24b16175

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    What more can I say all of that is me my name is anthony and you know the rest

PIN/ID
    Just ask

That's almost as bad as me driving down the highway (in busy Houston Traffic) and Browsing emails and texting....
    A new PIM friend?, feeling the phantom vibration against my hip without it ever vibrating? checking all of my emails, ( 3 accounts) in one place,what was life before my BB, this is my addiction

PIN/ID
    Just ask

My bottom post was in response to this post from dtole

"Ok, I am the musician at my church...and while church is going and the choir is singing(I'm the director), I'm teeling the choir what to do with my bb in my hand!

Also, when the preacher gets up and tells us to turn in our bible, I put my bb in mybible and start bb messaging people as if Im looking for a scripture...lol"
    A new PIM friend?, feeling the phantom vibration against my hip without it ever vibrating? checking all of my emails, ( 3 accounts) in one place,what was life before my BB, this is my addiction

Yamari no está en línea Stack level 1

I do not have an addiction to blackberries. I just sleep with mine. use it while driving check for new emails, sms, mms etc... just normal use

Yamari no está en línea Stack level 1

OK.. was that one believable....I'm 29...I s l e e p with it (under my pillow)..Im on Pinstack until daylight ... i have lost count with the amount of times i have run app loader to install and uninstall programs i have no use for but cant help but download....Is that really an addiction?

PIN/ID
    Just ask

Yamari, trust me you are not alone. I have a face of a woman who is inside the matrix code as my wallpaper, my blackberry's name (8800) is Berry.....yeah kinda wierd but hey..she tells me about my apointments, she remembers everything, I never get bored surfing and chatting....and that's where I should stop, it's obvious that Im ADDICTED! it has only been a week.

aexl no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    302723e6

I'm Alex and I'm just as bad as the rest of you...there's no prying my BlackBerry away from me...ever...
    It'll be even worse once they release 4.2 for the 8703e