Page 34 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2930313233343536373839 ... LastLast

I Love My BB When you get a chance go to www.myspace.com/skinnyman808... Networking with PinStackers forum

ant808 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24b16175

Re: Blackberry addicts confession page

Advertisement

I Love My BB When you get a chance go to www.myspace.com/skinnyman808

tntheat05 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E0BD33

I dont have a problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dang it.
    Last edited by cherrichiodo; 04-17-2007 at 06:08 PM.
    Respect The Code:Loyalty 4 Life

tahchi no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23e71625

I got one! I woke up and started drinkin That patron and wow it had me gone after the 6th.... Wait!! Wrong thread. I Love My blackberry Pearl. I can't Stay Out it. It Goes where I Go. I Like Meeting Ppl Who Have Blackberry Because I Feel Like We are Elite and Everybody Esle Is Not Our LEvel. like a secert socity. also I'm Try the Zipp loc bag thing. I do All that other stuff.

da0ne83 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    246a1628

im not addicted to it im not addicted to the stacks wait a min i think im starting to see a problem can somebody help me please

packet no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32bofd47

i cant put mine down. ever I dont know what to do. Is there any law stating that you cant marry a digital device
    XBOX 360---My sunscreen since 2006
    GPA Ranked top 50

mattbrody no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2111E9AA

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Its caind of funny, i love phones, but today we are so dependent of them we cant live.. With out them

This is my second BB,7250, the first one only last 3moths till i stated to use some home made software, now i i got my second one, i do keep it safer but still can't get tired of it

micherooo no está en línea Stack level 3

My name is Michelle, 25years old, and am officially a crackberry! I have only had it for two weeks and I can't put it down! I have no idea why I haven't bought a BB years ago. Within the last 7 years, I've had at least 8 phones. You would've thought I figured out sooner that a BB is the way to go!

-I cannot quit downloading applications. I'd have to start deleting what I don't need, but "save" it on my desktop, just in case.
    -I originally wanted the phone to access Google Maps easier....but now I also have BB Maps, Infospace Find It, Yahoo Go, EasyReach, and Beyond 411. Are all of them necessary? I think so!
    -I had to forgo using the ColorPearl and vibrate just so I can save battery---so I can use other stuff on my phone!
    -Finally, PINSTACK! Every problem I've had I've used pinstack. Forget the help books!!! This place is awwwwwesome.

Nice meeting you all!

BluT no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24192DD3

I just thought I should let you all know about this. The special plastic used in the making of the Blackberry case contains a small amount of crack. This is why you cannot put it down or stop looking at it. FYI LOL

jigxerjay no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319F0748

I need intervention...
    "When a man playing poker with money meets a man playing poker with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."

DaThunder no está en línea Stack level 3

See, this thread is the best, sippin on Patron said by tahchi, yep. A good drink and a blackberry is a winner. I would like to say I am not a junkie, but that's not cool.

It is my new friend. I don't let anyone touch it. Hands off, it is the way to communicate. I sleep with it, a few inches away from sight, so I can see it when I wake up. The LED has to be off though.

What else can I confess about this phone? Oh yea, toilet time is fun now. Instead of the newspaper. HA, ok im done. I don't need help just yet. or do I?

Vindicated no está en línea Stack level 3

Hello...I'm Jacobi....23 yrs of age! Just got my BB Pearl about 2 weeks ago and I'm lovin' it! Can't put it down! Don't even go to sleep regularly anymore! Goodness thats bad! Calender, tasks, messenger....it's got it all..Messae me sometime ppl...
    ...God Bless...
    ~Vindicated (8100)~

25 Male, Tennessee

You're more than welcome to PIN me Anytime..24066C00

USArmyWife no está en línea Stack level 3

i think i must be the odd person out. Im totally not addicted to it. More often on my computer. Only reason I use it is to talk to hubby when he gets online in Iraq. If im not home it makes it easy to talk to him on messanger than a regular cellphone. Other than that... I could take it or leave it... am I going to hell ?
    I'm a Pirate Ninja !

PIN: 24082565

Felixtc no está en línea Stack level 3

Well you have one and you use it even if it isn't as much as some of the other users here. And no you aren't going to hell. Everyone has their own reasons for having a bb.

imayam no está en línea Stack level 1

I, Alex B. , am too a Blackberry addict. Now everytime i meet soimeone, i ask them if they have a BB so we can bbmessege. I also practice the finger motions while im not even holding it!! it is my second lung, Alex, 17, NY

USArmyWife no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by imayam
    I, Alex B. , am too a Blackberry addict. Now everytime i meet soimeone, i ask them if they have a BB so we can bbmessege. I also practice the finger motions while im not even holding it!! it is my second lung, Alex, 17, NY

lol....
    I'm a Pirate Ninja !

PIN: 24082565