Page 26 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

My name is Jon, I'm 27 and very addicted to my bb 8703. I've had ... Networking with PinStackers forum

GaBulldog no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Blackberry addicts confession page

Advertisement

My name is Jon, I'm 27 and very addicted to my bb 8703. I've had two phones replaced thanks to the ziplock bag idea; I have sinced been trying out my wife's new bag sealer, a little blurry though! Gotta Love Pinstack!

sleeptek no está en línea Stack level 1

My name is Kealii 31, and I'm an ADDICT. My last use was 30 seconds ago feel like turning my whole family on to this drug. BB has shown me things other users (cellphones) only dream of.. One day I plan on being a dealer too..

mut212 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Hi iam manny iam 40 and addict bb I got 2 have it 24.7 all day and all nite~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

lovellbird no está en línea Stack level 3

I tried to quit my Blackberry habit...I just couldn't do it. It was turned off for a few months; and suddenly I realized how much I used it...to kill time, check websites, get emails, find phone numbers on trips, even talk to complete strangers.

I don't think I will ever be able to kick the habit!
    Lovellbird

stacyd no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204E5B2B

lol this is funny i use it all the time and i call it my wackberry cause my friend is aslo addicted and she does waky things with it.....so we call it the wackberry .....

ScSpeedy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3034c66d

I got my blackberry back in summer 2006 i didn't really use it to its full potential. I was just using it for phone calls and emails. Now that I am learning more and more about blackberries i can't get away from it. The blackberry messenger is freaking awesome and the changes that can be done to the software.

Hi my name is Henry, 25yrs old, I am a Berry-ohlic and proud to be one.

taylor no está en línea Stack level 1

I have an 8700,Nokia E50,E60 & E70 no escaping the fact that I'm an addict.Nothing beats the real thing even though the Nokia phones are great.

How many times have I re-registered equipment on BIS????????

schattenmann no está en línea Stack level 2

I came here because of 2 reasons:

a) Erik, a friend of mine, realy talked me to the grave how great the BB 8100 Pearl is and...

b) I realy felt in love with a phone everyone called a "blackberry clone", the nokia E61.

So 3 days ago, i got to the "real thing" and i´m an addict since. In addition (NOT fishing for compliments ), i found Pinstack and i´m happy to have a friendly and supportive community here.

Quite important for me, i confess

toymachinejg no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24232f19

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i only got one thing to say blackberry is life!!!!!!!!!!!!!

megabite no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ping

Hello everyone, I'm Sgt spc Eric laracuente and just got my blackberry like a month ago, since then this has changed my life totalty! This phone is the best of the best! I never thought that bb's had so much potencial like it has demonstrated! I'm an addict!

That's for the feedom of speech! Love this site!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

bherren01 no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by hayden
    Hi, my name is Hayden. I'm 27 and addicted to Blackberry.

If you are addicted to Blackberry post your name, age and Crackberry info below.
    Hey hayden could tell me if the bb 7100i is better than the 7520 and why are they saying that it will work with boostmobile.

gazar no está en línea Stack level 5

Hi, I have had the BBP for a week now and it is truly a wonderful thing. I can feel the addiction coming on strong.

It should be called black-hole rather than blackberry, it pulls you in!!

Gazar.

Lollie no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    245ff0d2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~hi e1, my name is Lollie I'm 24 & let's just say I'm addicted 2 cell phones period, I go through about 5-8 cells a yr, not cuz they don't wrk but cuz I get really tired of the same thing after 2 months, now that I've blessed myself w my baby BB pearl aka pearlita linda I hope the "1st" addiction stops cuz I can feel a new addiction coming on! I'm scared!! Pls hold my hand!

atarimaster no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~my name is Brandon and I'm 15 years old and I currently own a blackberry pearl ....and I'm trying to work on cutting down my coffee addiction before I start on my blackberry problems. I hate how my parents accuse me of of being addicted but I have already told them that using my blackberry is optional assuming their lives are optional !!! Basically I'm not addicted , just don't try to take my BB away from me.

Todd T no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile Re: Blackberry addicts confession page

The page will have to make room for the "New Blackberry Addicts" described in today's Wall Street Journal

"Now, the so-called CrackBerry" effect is beginning to afflict the masses"

Heaven help us all...I'm sure the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation would LOVE to fund a "cure" for this affliction.