Page 25 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by brghtbear I must confess that I am a blackberry addict. It is ... Networking with PinStackers forum

Blondiexpl no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23e9e043

Re: Blackberry addicts confession page

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by brghtbear
    I must confess that I am a blackberry addict. It is my drug of choice.

I first got my BB and it was really cool the first hour. I had to learn it and get aquainted with it. As it was my first I found it slightly complicated but it wooed me and assured my that I could learn to love it. And I do.

One a tragedy occured. I was getting ready to be indisposed. We were standing at the edge of a great chasm when suddenly my new love slipped into the porceline canyon below. I was crest fallen. And as tears began steaming from my eyes I reached through the rapids to my precious Berry.

Alas, he had taken on too much water and would never message again! I wept. I did not have the heart to give up on or pull the plug on Berry. Even after a shortlived and cheap fling with a Motorola substitute and whore, I pined for my Berry.

After 3 months of agony and turmoil. Of not knowing if I would ever know the joys and frustrations of pocketmac again, my Berry miraculously came out of his coma.

This has been the best holiday season ever!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    we are all happy for you!! Loved the emotion filled post!!

joebobmcslob no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23e22496

Hey everyone! My name's Joe, I'm 21 and I can't stay focused anymore. In the middle of my college work I keep using my berry. I can't help it. It just sits there and stares at me... HELP!!!
    "Mmm... Vodka and pie..."

georgeavalos no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Re: Blackberry addicts confession page

Hi, folks.

My name is George Avalos. I'm a newspaper reporter based in the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Area. I'm doing a story about the experience that people who live and work in the Oakland-San Francisco-San Jose area have with their Blackberry.

I would love to interview people who live and work in this region, primaily people who live or work in Alameda County, Contra Costa County, or Solano County.

Does your Blackberry make you more productive? Less productive in some ways? Are you glad you have it?

Could you contact me by e-mail?
    gavalos@cctimes.com

Or if you prefer, you could telephone me. Just send me an e-mail and I can reply with my phone.

Also, does anybody know of a Blackberry Users Group in the San Francisco area? Thanks.

thanks greatly.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

George, PIN me or email me.

brghtbear no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    241495F9

Quote Originally Posted by Blondiexpl
    we are all happy for you!! Loved the emotion filled post!!
    Some times one cannot help but to be emotional about their Blackberry.

AL
    PIN: 20448862
    Keep living!

jaythestar no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

Hey everyone, I'm Jason or Jay which is what everyone calls me. 27 years old. I Just got my blackberry 8700 last month and I cant even put it down. I dont even have 10 email accounts but oh well. I love the push mail. I love the look. I love it all. I found this site while surfing google trying to figure out how to put apps on my BB and hopefully you guys will help me achieve a greater knowledge of how to operate my new love!

kane no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

Quote Originally Posted by miamiboyz
    I need help. I find myself playing around on pinstack while I'm at work in a -15 below 0 freezer. Driving on a forklift. Any solutions. Hold on, just got a e-mail. My hands are freezing.

yea been there done that lol

jrcarpenter8 no está en línea Stack level 1

Hello, my name is Jim and I am 38, I am also addicted.

Youngbull80 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    301338ff

My name is Billy and i'm addicted to my BB, I have a problem of using it in my car while driving. I like using the BB to BB instant messaging.

charmania no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23ECB948

My name is Charmaine. I'm 30 years old and a crackberry addict. I was in denial but now proudly proclaim it. I even named my bb. Her name is Tiffany Michelle.

Dubdub no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23FEFDC4

What all 370+ of those before me have said .............

Team Arli$$ no está en línea Stack level 3

Dru -- 22 -- i lost my job and family cuz i couldn't kick the bb. i started with and 87 and moved onto pearl a few months ago and here i am. this is the hardest thing i've ever had to do.
    wat it do?
    PIN me: 23DE56E4
    Do you believe in Da Lep Ra Con?

COJO 24 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E89BE8

I'm also addicted to my blackberry, whether it is at school or at home or anywhere else I go, I'm always on it and most of the time I am using the browser to look at the pinstack site. I don't know what I'd do without it.

jpl572103 no está en línea Stack level 3

My wife and I had motorola v710's through alltel. AFter I went through 2 and I busted the third by throwing it as hard as I could against my bedroom wall(I loved it) . She still has hers and I am now a proud owner of a Pearl. So yes I do have a problem. This phone is the best I have ever owned. Who could imagine this phone having 312mhz processor? WOW!

t.brock no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me

hello there my name is tootie, and my friends think i have a problem casue i run the rick of playing with phone while at work and while driving....i would have to say that all of this is true....but the sad thing they dont have blackberry clinics around here...do amyone know where one is....i have had my bb pearl for about 2 weeks and i cant get enough...so if you would like to chat about anything just drop me a ping....it under my pic.. just click on the arrow...HELP
    Thumbs must hurt....
    Crackberry addict........
    Give the lazy man a hard job to do, and he will find the easy way to do it!!!