Page 23 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

lisa if youd like to feel even less single, feel free to pin me on ... Networking with PinStackers forum

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

Re: Blackberry addicts confession page

Advertisement

lisa if youd like to feel even less single, feel free to pin me on BB Messenger anytime

welcome to pinstack and its addiction

blacknthaigu no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23DB2F4C

My name is Nicholi, i'm 19, and i do have a blackbery addiction, especially when i use it while driving and walking.

MickPick no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E890D7

I'm mike and I'm also a crackberry, I felt the need to BB messenger while out to dinner with my fiancé and I actually am typing this in the car on the way home, she hates it when I give the BB more attention. I nearly had an anxiety attack when my BB wasn't working and it needed the updated os. There's more but I have to start with baby steps.

I am also always looking for more BB messenger buddies, I like BBs, poker, and sleep in that order.

Happy stackin'

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    23E890D7

Oh ya one time my boss sent an email to our sales team asking each person to reply with their level of enthusiasm on the new project and I checked my BB at 4 am when I got up in the middle of the night to take a wiz, and I replied to the email he sent at 11:30PM. He thought I was a little crazy, I just told him how dedicated I was!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)

Hmmm. You need help. For sure. Of course, here at the pizza joint I can give the kids $5 in quarters and they will leave me alone for at least an hour. My daughter just asked me to turn my *phone* off. I calmly explained to her that this was not a *phone* children... God love 'em.

PIN/ID
    23E890D7

So do you make them call it a Blackberry? or Mommy's Pearl?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

They know he's momma's berry.

My husband makes me out berry inthe drawer so he can't see the led at night. Really hurts berry's feelings. But does keep him warmer.

PIN/ID
    23E890D7

Im so addicted im seeing if my picture i uploaded works...

berrygrl87 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E21FD8

hi fellow BB addicts!!!! my name is liz and im 19 years old and i need help cuz im a BB addict!!!!!i cant help it!!every minute every second i am on my phone!!i can quit but i just choose not too cuz its too much fun!!!hahahahahaha!!!
    ImMa BBgRL!!!Lovin it every time!!JesUs Is MaH HoMeBoI!

sendit2mybb no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Hi all, Drew here, 34, and yes I am a Crackaholic!
    1.) We admitted we were powerless over Blackberry & lives had become unmanageable!

-Friend of Bill W. (Yes, I do take that part seriously!) Happy Cracking on the Holidays!

SRPID no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23E8F71F

I am addicted to crackberry.

My name is SRPID and I am addicted to crackberry. This is my first post to pinstack although I am constantly reading new posts and checking it. Have been for a while.

I own a technology consulting firm so my addiction is prevalent all day in the workplace. It helps me every day when I am out in the field and in the office.

I currently carry three blackberries on my hip all day long, each one monitoring a different email.

People stare at me in public because I am emailing like a maniac.

I currently own a 8700c, 8703v, 8100, 7290, 7280, and I will be the first one in line to get the 8800. I have purchased every full-qwerty keyboard berry on the market just to see which one is better.

I setup corporate accounts with tmobile, cingular, verizon, and sprint just so I can try all of their blackberries and then return them when I am done.

I just returned the sprint 8700 just to try out the GPS.

I have been using the pearl for the last two weeks but it is going to be returned in the next few days.

I don't care who releases the 8800 first because I have accounts with all carriers and I will get one.

When tmobile released the pearl I got it and tried it out for two weeks then returned it.

When cingular released the pearl, I called 10 cingular stores in my area and had one put on hold.

I look like a friggin xmas tree with all the blackberries on each hip, blinking.

I change my ring tone three times a day. I have tried virtually every 3rd party program out there.

I create wallpaper and download every theme i can get my hands on.

I also have tried just about every after market accessory out there for the 8700 and 8100.

I need some help.

I think the 8800 will send me over the EDGE (GPRS) and I am worried that my life will end once I have that device. =)

FusionTactik no está en línea Stack level 2
    hi my name is ben, i just got my pearl yesterday, never had a bb before or any kind of smart phone/pda, and i am addicted already. i have a serious problem. i cant put my phone down and havent slept yet. i need help.

lazer1985 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204c8fa8

I jusd got my pearl two days ago and I can't put it down ! I'm losing sleep cause u'm on it all the time! I love it

Yellowfin no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    317F3C36
    50-100 SMS, 20 or so PINs, and 5 or more emails a day--maybe two phone calls, if that. It's Berry or nothing. It's amazing how many times I'll see women with a Treo and think "Nah, it just wouldn't work out. Too bad."

Tawfeek no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up GooD STUFF

My Name is Tawfeek, and this blackberry is some GOOD stuff...