Page 21 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Hi my name is travis and i am addicted to crackberry and radiobee I know ... Networking with PinStackers forum

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Advertisement

Hi my name is travis and i am addicted to crackberry and radiobee I know I can get it to work before my marriage is over then I can sleep. oh yeah 34 with a pearl. So sad I actually named it. Livin in vegas and this is what I do. LOL
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

bmedude no está en línea Stack level 2
    My name is Biru and I am a cracberry-aholic. it literally goes with me everywhere i go but in the rare events that i am separated from it i feel like a part of me is missing.

23 yrs old

gojisunrise no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Hi, my name is Doug, 49 and I have had my 8700g a few weeks and am already addicted. I got it real bad. I am always trying to find good sites but would like to engage in conversations with people on it also. Does everyone suggest the BB chat? If so how do you get to know people without bothering them. Who wants to be my first BB chat pal?

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no
    Hey.. I'm Chace, 21 and.. I knew I had a problem when I found myself with a schematic of a certain company's HQ in Canada and I had plans to be the first person with the 8800... literally.

*breaks into tears*

I'm sick! <waits for group hug>

jchapman01 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24a51ff4
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~what?! I'm not addicted! I can quit anytime... Really!

service1 no está en línea Stack level 1
    my name is john and i am an addict and if i dont get my blackberry back i am going to kill someone

kane no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by pentace
    They tell me that I have gotten better since I have reduced my CrackBerry usage, but we all know the truth behind the voices..........
    quick question where did you get that tetris screen from?

kane no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by gpretto98
    My name is Gregori, I´m 32 and I am addict to BB 8700g. I noticed my addiction when I went to sleep with my BB right by my side. Everytime I wake up at night I have to check if I have any new mail. LOL
    your not alone i have a serious problem sleeping with my blackberry next to me.

icancn2u no está en línea Stack level 4
    Hi, I am Steve and I am addicted to my blackberry. That is why I payed almost $400 when my original was lost. For a kicker less than 12hrs after I replaced my lost one I recieved a phone call and got my old one back and I kept both. I rate my favorites as 1. sex 2. blackberry. 3. blackberry. 4. blackberry 5. sex while using my black berry. Oh wait switch 2 & 5

aalqadaffi no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    31B21B7B
    My name is Amir and I'm a BlackBerry addict. I use it on the toilet, while driving, in the theater, on dates, at dinner, while walking, while riding my bike, I use it all the time. It started with the 7100t and now I'm in love with my 8700g. Is it bad that I use it to check myspace while driving? Please don't judge me.

superbbgeek no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    203EEB2C
    Blackberry is a lifeline to all things, i.e. love, work, knowledge, friendship and experience.

Who wouldn't be addicted?

Raya no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E200AC
    This is my first BB and yes I am addicted. It's always with me wherever I go.
    I love it. I am not ashamed and no I don't need help. My BB and coffee go hand in hand.

caeleb no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32BCAFEE

Thumbs up addiction

my name is caeleb

i am addicted to my blackberry. we have the perfect relationship. haha.

203E116A

feel free to message me.

cdawson no está en línea Stack level 1
    My name is Cynthia and I'm a blackberryaholic. I'm 41 and the Blackberry I have now is my 3rd one. Really needing a 12 step program here as well, but I also fear it wouldn't work. LOL.

keithle06 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    My names keith, I'm addisted to blackber...I'm only 19, and is it bad if I check pinstack more then I do my email? ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~